The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Boston front office doesn't approve of Ime's actions but is fine trading him to improve their roster. That's like if the Spurs tried to trade primo. Slippery slope admittedly

Ime's actions weren't even that bad. Primo if guilty of what he's accused of is a little NASTY BOY.

Ime been portrayed as this villain cause some other dude couldn't keep his wife satisfied and she stepped out on him.

It's almost like saying you condemn his actions then turn around and sell merch with his face and 'sexual deviant' on it for profit. There's business and then there's bad business

It is somewhat similar to the owner vs player conversation. EYE personally don't think *what he did is that bad based on my limited knowledge of the situation but if a player did the same thing they likely would have been kicked out of the paint. Again, I am not saying that is right but it is where we are |l

Sexual deviant? You must know something I don't.

I thought he just cheated on Nia and the broad cheated on her man.

Thats exactly what happened, then Matt "Get my Wife Took" Barnes started his "ITS WORSE THAN WHAT WE ALL THINK, propaganda."

NT's favorite young Stacey Dash Malika pumped up the victim angle somehow and we're here. Ime unjustly suspended.

8 coaches in 10 years for Kyrie

NT told me it was Bron who ran Kyrie out of Cleveland.

EYE remember.

Sexual deviant? You must know something I don't.

I thought he just cheated on Nia and the broad cheated on her man.
Do they condemn him or not? I know you're a Celtics fan and probably have an impulse to defend them. I don't think it's consistent to condemn someone but be ok with using them to your benefit. I guess it can be debated how offensive someone's behavior has to be for it to be 'wrong' to try and trade them for a draft pick. See: San Antonio

Way too early to give Mazulla the keys long term . That team is really good and playing with continuity. Gotta see how he adjusts and manages in a playoff series.

I wouldn’t touch that Nets coaching position either. That’s a sinking ship.

Do they condemn him or not? I know you're a Celtics fan and probably have an impulse to defend them. I don't think it's consistent to condemn someone but be ok with using them to your benefit. I guess it can be debated how offensive someone's behavior has to be for it to be 'wrong' to try and trade them for a draft pick. See: San Antonio

I just don't get the "sexual deviant" label. Gonna have to enlighten me on that one. To me he's just a sh*tty boyfriend or fiancee or whatever, depending on what else comes out.

If he did something they don't condone, suspended him instead of outright firing him, that leads me to believe that part of the decision is financial and the other part is seeing how this season pans out before proceeding and possibly reinstating him if this season goes off a cliff. Like I said, a business. That's what all these owners are after all. That's probably why they've been cryptic about the info they've released thus far. They're not stupid.

Nash basically said "there's two sides to antisemitism, let's learn from Kyrie"

WILD

Not that this organization has shown a backbone or spine but that was a wild comment from a coach. I thought Nash was better than that.
Is that really why he got fired?

Primo just cleared waivers because nobody wanted him. How were they going to get a draft pick for him?

Brooklyn has an idea of what Ime did and seems to be ok with it and wants him. Why should Boston not try to get compensation for someone they have under contract?

Back
Top Bottom