The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

That much better though?

Then you throw in their scoring…

If they’re both paid similar contracts (which if herb doesn’t get one then this isn’t a discussion) I don’t think you can say one is significantly more valuable than the other
I feel like if herb ever gets to 37% from 3 which is a huge ask, he’s has a higher ceiling than OG. Like athletic Kyle Anderson.

Again all of that hinges on him shooting

Ja and JJJ combined to shoot 13-39. Then Dillon The Villain chipped in with 4-11.

I’m gonna need my 2 max guys and the other dude I’m giving 40 minutes a night to to flat out be much better before I start harping on how my SG may not be great at switching 2-4.

Ja and JJJ combined to shoot 13-39. Then Dillon The Villain chipped in with 4-11.

I’m gonna need my 2 max guys and the other dude I’m giving 40 minutes a night to to flat out be much better before I start harping on how my SG may not be great at switching 2-4.
Yeah and its kind of an unrealistic critique in the first place when u consider bane is more of a combo guard than he is a g/f

Bane had 14 in the 4th last night. Ja had 1.

Feels like the Grizzlies' vulnerability was easy to see coming - especially once they went down Adams and Clarke. But it feels like there was obvious reason for concern even before then.

Nevermind how hard the playoffs are when your three best players are 23, 23 and 24...

🙏 Miami takes care of da Bucks

NY v Mia ESF gonna have all the old heads chiming in and taking shirts off

Knicks gotta handle bizness in Cleveland tomorrow 1st.

too much finger point at other positions and not on your superstar that created a huge distraction mid season and has yet to adjust his game IMO. Brooklyn isn’t moving bridges. OG is overrated.

The way Ja finished the 3rd quarter was crazy, so I kind of get what he was trying to do. Dunking over Bron in the biggest moment of the game would’ve been a huge momentum swing, but all he has to do is euro and this is an east bucket. I’m not saying they win but he needs to be smarter and play better.

Ja killed the Lakers with his floaters and in between games during the regular season. I know our only big is AD but not sure why he’s trying to dunk everything.

And on the subject of what does Memphis do to improve: JJJ & Ja will both get better. I love having those two as my 1a & 1b. Bane can be that 3rd/4th option (he’s basically an outlet store Klay). The key is improving the Brooks position. It doesn’t matter how valuable you are on defense if you’re this bad on offense. I would just play Kennard going forward and try to out score the Lakers.

The way Ja finished the 3rd quarter was crazy, so I kind of get what he was trying to do. Dunking over Bron in the biggest moment of the game would’ve been a huge momentum swing, but all he has to do is euro and this is an east bucket. I’m not saying they win but he needs to be smarter and play better.

Ja killed the Lakers with his floaters and in between games during the regular season. I know our only big is AD but not sure why he’s trying to dunk everything.

And on the subject of what does Memphis do to improve: JJJ & Ja will both get better. I love having those two as my 1a & 1b. Bane can be that 3rd/4th option (he’s basically an outlet store Klay). The key is improving the Brooks position. It doesn’t matter how valuable you are on defense if you’re this bad on offense. I would just play Kennard going forward and try to out score the Lakers.

What in the WWE was this? He has to stop this ****.

The number of terribly executed fast breaks in the NBA these days kind of blows my mind. Not trying to bring the old head energy overall because there's plenty of things today's players do better generally than past generations, but knowing how to run a proper break isn't one of them.

I thought it was LeGM?

So when the roster moves flame out it's Bron's fault but when it works out it's Pelinka? It's been many people in this thread who have blamed Bron for roster construction who are now saying Pelinka made good moves.

It's sickening.
LeGM wouldve been in cancun if they let him trade for kyrie

in Rob we trust

Back
Top Bottom