The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Big wings who can rebound don’t exactly grow on tree’s and that’s what Memphis needs next to JJJ and Ja.

Big wings who can rebound don’t exactly grow on tree’s and that’s what Memphis needs next to JJJ and Ja.
Rebounding numbers aren’t even that drastic. There’s a 10 rebound difference and the lakers not even playing a backup big. I guarantee you those 10 rebounds are from Dillon brooks bricks

Rebounding numbers aren’t even that drastic. There’s a 10 rebound difference and the lakers not even playing a backup big. I guarantee you those 10 rebounds are from Dillon brooks bricks
But the grizz need more offense and probably trying stick a wing next to JJJ is the easiet route

Tillman is clogging it on offense especially as a below the rim big with minimal scoring . Hes at least doing the little things though

343291743_625458042780687_6733191053290382551_n.jpg

But the grizz need more offense and probably trying stick a wing next to JJJ is the easiet route

Tillman is clogging it on offense especially as a below the rim big with minimal scoring . Hes at least doing the little things though
Tillman been hooping considering his talent level. He’s played AD evenly twice this series. He’s not clogging the lane anymore than Adams would if he were there.

too much finger point at other positions and not on your superstar that created a huge distraction mid season and has yet to adjust his game IMO. Brooklyn isn’t moving bridges. OG is overrated.
Agreed on first part

But if OG (25 )is overrated then what is Herb (24)- i saw You harping on how much better herb is…

If both get bags as expected then:

OG is a better scorer than herb and just as big of a menace defensively

OG biggest issue has been health and staying on the floor

I’ve always been in on both of em- don’t see the issue with paying both of them out and i don’t see how herb is levels better than OG

Tillman been hooping considering his talent level. He’s played AD evenly twice this series. He’s not clogging the lane anymore than Adams would if he were there.
but my point is . Neither of them should be playing down the stretch . They need a wing who can rebound and space

Agreed on first part

But if OG (25 )is overrated then what is Herb (24)- i saw You harping on how much better herb is…

If both get bags as expected then:

OG is a better scorer than herb and just as big of a menace defensively

OG biggest issue has been health and staying on the floor

I’ve always been in on both of em- don’t see the issue with paying both of them out and i don’t see how herb is levels better than OG
Pels ain’t asking for what the raptors were asking for OG. Obviously a different situation. And not OGs fault. The pacers offered what, 3 firsts for OG?

delusions

but my point is . Neither of them should be playing down the stretch . They need a wing who can rebound and space
There were plays to be made by their star PG down the stretch that had little do with spacing and rebounding. They used brooks as a screener a few times and Ja was hell bent on challenging AD. we saw the 2 on 1 break. we saw Ja turn it over in the back court that lead to a layup in OT. They could have closed that game with what they had

Grizz were up 2 with 6 seconds left. Only problem, they had to stop the GOAT.

THEN IN OT??

DILLION BROOKS HAD HIMSELF GLAZED UP IN HONEY.

P A U S E

Back
Top Bottom