The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

4znds8cye2wa1.jpg

The number of terribly executed fast breaks in the NBA these days kind of blows my mind. Not trying to bring the old head energy overall because there's plenty of things today's players do better generally than past generations, but knowing how to run a proper break isn't one of them.

Another thing on the list GS has ruined.

Them cats terry cloth, that mean they very soft :smh:
You really mean it?

The number of terribly executed fast breaks in the NBA these days kind of blows my mind. Not trying to bring the old head energy overall because there's plenty of things today's players do better generally than past generations, but knowing how to run a proper break isn't one of them.
Fast breaks and end of game situations when only down 1 point. Prioritizing 3s will never make sense to me there.

If ran perfectly, at the very worst, you get a foul when you finish at the rim. Most of the times, it is an easy layup.
Teams rather have an open 3. I need to see the stats on plays like that.
That extra 1 pt is not worth the risk of missing

Making what they get paid an issue is weird to me. NBA salaries are what they are and stars get paid a lot.

The PG and Kawhi pairing is a failure because they have no rings to show for it. That would still be true even if they paid them $100M (just throwing out a number) less.

Back
Top Bottom