The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I just don't get the "sexual deviant" label. Gonna have to enlighten me on that one. To me he's just a sh*tty boyfriend or fiancee or whatever, depending on what else comes out.

If he did something they don't condone, suspended him instead of outright firing him, that leads me to believe that part of the decision is financial and the other part is seeing how this season pans out before proceeding and possibly reinstating him if this season goes off a cliff. Like I said, a business. That's what all these owners are after all. That's probably why they've been cryptic about the info they've released thus far. They're not stupid.
That's more or less the label they put on Ime by removing him from their organization. I don't think the exact details have been released so I can't really say. But if it's serious enough to cut ties it seems like it would be inappropriate to then look to utilize his value for gain. There's business and then there's bad business

Primo just cleared waivers because nobody wanted him. How were they going to get a draft pick for him?

Brooklyn has an idea of what Ime did and seems to be ok with it and wants him. Why should Boston not try to get compensation for someone they have under contract?
If BK wanted Ime they could pick him up from the free agent coaching pool. Just like anybody could pick up Primo a few months after everything dies down. Just like nobody has offered a pick for Ime up to this point. He would've cleared waivers too if that's the argument. If Boston doesn't rock with Ime why are they keeping him under contract and trying to get compensation? Because it's a business?

Yeah, I peeked in there for a second and saw there is a full-blown conspiracy theorist posting nonsense about Takeoff's death.

I just instantly closed the tab
how can someone as a human ******* being not care that its mad disrespectful to say **** like that when someone passes away?

its ******* sickening. ban them all on the spot.

I just don't get the "sexual deviant" label. Gonna have to enlighten me on that one. To me he's just a sh*tty boyfriend or fiancee or whatever, depending on what else comes out.

If he did something they don't condone, suspended him instead of outright firing him, that leads me to believe that part of the decision is financial and the other part is seeing how this season pans out before proceeding and possibly reinstating him if this season goes off a cliff. Like I said, a business. That's what all these owners are after all. That's probably why they've been cryptic about the info they've released thus far. They're not stupid.

This is what bothers me and I think what BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE may be getting at...they are double dipping IMO. The biggest goof was a year-long suspension. Either fire him or make him publicly apologize, slap him with a hefty fine and move on. If they did the latter, no one would even be talking about the situation or remember right now.

That's more or less the label they put on Ime by removing him from their organization. I don't think the exact details have been released so I can't really say. But if it's serious enough to cut ties it seems like it would be inappropriate to then look to utilize his value for gain. There's business and then there's bad business

If you flip a suspended coach you have no intention of reinstating for a pick in the NBA that's probably good business. No one really gives a damn about the optics at the end of the day, unless it's really, really bad. Which it probably isn't otherwise they would have cut ties immediately. At least one would hope so.

As it stands the punishment is about equivalent to an MLB player using PEDs which leads me to believe that it's nothing egregious (depending on what perspective you're seeing it from). Guess we'll have to see if anything more comes out.

how can someone as a human ****ing being not care that its mad disrespectful to say **** like that when someone passes away?

its ****ing sickening. ban them all on the spot.

Just saw who is doing it. That dude is a ******* idiot and has something dumb to say in every thread he posts in and usually gets laughed out said thread and disappears for awhile. He thinks he’s ahead of the curve/intelligent which makes it worse.

Who would Rie, Durant, and Simmons actually approve of?

I can’t think of three more annoying players to have on a team.

Who would Rie, Durant, and Simmons actually approve of?

I can’t think of three more annoying players to have on a team.
The only answer…
71935E9C-61B2-401D-A2A6-D3203C970045.jpeg

Genuinely curious as to whom KD and Irving will approve of

I don't know if they'd respect Ferragamo Belt but they'd be creative as hell on offense

It's defensively that they're ****ed though

Since Ime is about to be out, what would you think of Ferragamo Belt in Philly? Any chemistry there or would it just be taking best coach available?

He smashed a dudes wife and she just so happened to be on the Celtics staff. What more investigation do teams need to do :lol:
Maybe the real diligence is taking a look at their own female staff and flagging who they might not want to let work with Ime?

Back
Top Bottom