The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ime's colorful language should work well with motivating Ben
skip1.png

The Nets have to be the dumbest org in sports right now. :smh:

KD gives you an ultimatum of Marks/Nash or me but bc you wanted to "take back control" of the franchise, you allowed Nash to return..... only to fire him barely a month into the season? Laughable.

And you do the firing AFTER a win? Not during the losing streak where the team looked so horrid that they had to call a meeting? Hilarious.

And you wait until your team is playing a nationally televised game on TNT to make the announcement thus ensuring EVERYBODY will be discussing this news? Dumb.

And then news leaks that you're considering hiring a coach who JUST got let go due to his own scandal? Can't make this **** up.

It almost feels as if this was done to get the story off of Kyrie. Because timing wise, this makes no sense.

Nets gon Nets.

i might be wrong, but i think it would work similar to like youtube tv where they would include all nba league pass games for like a monthly fee whereas on nba.com they sell the whole season package

i don't think the nba would give exclusivity to amazon

If BK wanted Ime they could pick him up from the free agent coaching pool. Just like anybody could pick up Primo a few months after everything dies down. Just like nobody has offered a pick for Ime up to this point. He would've cleared waivers too if that's the argument. If Boston doesn't rock with Ime why are they keeping him under contract and trying to get compensation? Because it's a business?
What if Mazzulla sucks and they actually did want to bring Ime back for next season after disciplining him? He’s a good coach that took the team to the finals.

If you are in fact willing to move him, you should just give him up for free instead of getting compensation? Seems pretty stupid.

Hiring the guy that's been placed on leave for inappropriate relationship is one way to get the spotlight off Kyrie.
At the end of the day you can’t worry about Irving. If he gets them to play defense and makes better decisions down the stretch it’s worth it. Kyrie has proven he’s gonna do what he wants regardless.

I just don’t see how adding MORE drama helps. Another independent variable of ridiculousness

What if Mazzulla sucks and they actually did want to bring Ime back for next season after disciplining him? He’s a good coach that took the team to the finals.

If you are in fact willing to move him, you should just give him up for free instead of getting compensation? Seems pretty stupid.
You made an argument that the spurs waived primo because they couldn't get a pick for him. I'm sure if they held him under contract they could have eventually got a return for him because he's talented at what he does. Same situation with Ime. It comes down to two different ways of doing business. And now it looks like they're just releasing him so kind of moot at this point

Thanks for the explanation guys! That makes more sense. I think pmatic pmatic hit the nail on the head, though...It would likely have to be Mondays because that is the only day they don't have covered.

Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - TNT
Wednesday - ESPN
Thursday - TNT
Friday - ESPN
Saturday - ABC (after the Super Bowl/ASG?)
Sunday - ABC (after the Super Bowl/ASG?)

I am definitely down for more games/marquee matchups being streamed :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom