The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

You made an argument that the spurs waived primo because they couldn't get a pick for him. I'm sure if they held him under contract they could have eventually got a return for him because he's talented at what he does. Same situation with Ime. It comes down to two different ways of doing business. And now it looks like they're just releasing him so kind of moot at this point

Primo is an actual sexual deviant though :lol:

Ime just chose the wrong person's spouse to have an affair with.

I don't think that's a good 1:! comparison TBH.

Mans violated the whole Boston Celtics HR handbook and his ultimate punishment will just be a few months away at home

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh uncle right now...
giphy.gif

Minor setback, for a major Naija comeback 🇳🇬🇳🇬
1667326751756.png

Primo is an actual sexual deviant though :lol:

Ime just chose the wrong person's spouse to have an affair with.

I don't think that's a good 1:! comparison TBH.
Odds are that primo ends up on somebody's roster again. Forget the sexual deviant t shirt thing I said :lol:. The point was about condemning him and then essentially trying to profit off of him, which it looks like isn't about to happen anyway

for me, it kinda highlights the fake morality advertised by these corporations
they may be forced to act under intense scrutiny, but tend to look the other way when it's convenient. i don't know. maybe it's a different topic

Not to minimize anyone but this is just sports. It is a business but it is essentially entertainment. If this was a publicly traded company with global shareholders then it would be way different.

imagine all the non nets-related questions this dude will get buried by on his first day on the job

that's what this nets team will be contending with next. full on circus

Back
Top Bottom