The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Is there a reason why Kings-Warriors tonight starts at 5:00 local time?

Early start times like that are funny because it just feels like they didn't consider folks that have actual jobs that have to travel to the actual venue.
everyone knows ppl dont show up for work on a friday, their status on teams stays yellow all day

i say this as i am the only one in the office right now

Warriors closeout Game 6 at home and Lakers potential closeout Game 6 at home are both major draws and someone had to take that early spot. It could be a coin toss tbh. Fans would be upset either way :lol:

everyone knows ppl dont show up for work on a friday, their status on teams stays yellow all day

i say this as i am the only one in the office right now

While I think you are semi-joking and I can not speak for Silicon Valley tech companies but I know since COVID I have seen a lot of companies offer more 9/80 AKA every other Friday off schedules or even more flexible hybrid schedules depending on your role.

What are you talking about? It’s the playoffs. Best case scenario his season is over in 2 months and then he has an entire summer to go enjoy his life.

It’s about having siscipline.

My guy sixers won on saturday april 22nd. He prolly went to vegas for a night or 2. He was back with the team on Tuesday for a full week of practice

Its not a big deal at all

He should’ve flopped and threatened to sue

200w.gif

My guy sixers won on saturday april 22nd. He prolly went to vegas for a night or 2. He was back with the team on Tuesday for a full week of practice

Its not a big deal at all

As a Celtics fan I couldn't agree more.

He should be hitting those buffets HARD. Stay up all night and play poker. Day drink at the Hard Rock pool. Hell even get some really good booger sugar and take a detour towards the Bunny Ranch for 48 hours or so.

Life is short.

As a Celtics fan I couldn't agree more.

He should be hitting those buffets HARD. Stay up all night and play poker. Day drink at the Hard Rock pool. Hell even get some really good booger sugar and take a detour towards the Bunny Ranch for 48 hours or so.

Life is short.

:lol::lol::rofl:

the bam-bam would have him losing that weight he just gained from the buffet though lol its called the skinny drug for a reason

if EYE had to guess he went to the after party of the fights from that night

How hot of a take would it be to consider JB as more important to Boston's fortunes than JT?

We all know Tatum's the star and scorer but feel when Brown is on it, everything gets facilitated and works better for them

It’d be great if the NBA completely went off cable and created its own app (like Netflix) that didn’t have delay. The huge delays on sling, etc are the only reason I still pay for cable to be able to watch live hoops. Don’t want to be that guy in a group chat that’s 30 seconds behind the action.

It’d be great if the NBA completely went off cable and created its own app (like Netflix) that didn’t have delay. The huge delays on sling, etc are the only reason I still pay for cable to be able to watch live hoops. Don’t want to be that guy in a group chat that’s 30 seconds behind the action.

sometimes i be in the xbox party chats bsing with the homies all watching the games and its weird cause some cable providers are quicker than others as well

like Fios is SUPER ******* quick compared to my comcast.. sometimes i am about 5-7 seconds behind and they over hear ruining the 3pt shot lol like for ex that 3 from ice trae in game 5.. ruined the expense

i hear you though

How hot of a take would it be to consider JB as more important to Boston's fortunes than JT?

We all know Tatum's the star and scorer but feel when Brown is on it, everything gets facilitated and works better for them
I can see it. He’s a gigantic part of their success and picks up the slack when Tatum struggles. He was balling in his first Finals appearance. They need to do whatever they can to keep him

Back
Top Bottom