The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My guy sixers won on saturday april 22nd. He prolly went to vegas for a night or 2. He was back with the team on Tuesday for a full week of practice

Its not a big deal at all
Bad take. This is literally the time of year where they are supposed to be at their most responsible. WHY do this. WHY.

Might cost the T'Wolves another pick to dump Gobert unless they take back a garbage return for him.

That's kinda what I've been getting at. Need to take on malcontents, misfits and as you said....garbage. Addition by subtraction, but by doing so, they can re-sign Naz (huge), the team fits/gets better (huge), but you just can't maximize the roster as quick as you'd want and aside from the roster 1-7, have more work to do (unfortunate, but probably necessary).

Who plays barefoot?

You know I'm trolling. Always found that funny when they listed both heights. Google says 6'4.

He reminds of DMitch but idk if he'll be better. Looks max 1 inch taller than Donovan here.

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 1.35.25 PM.png

Bad take. This is literally the time of year where they are supposed to be at their most responsible. WHY do this. WHY.

And it’s not just that Jim took a little vacay in the middle of a playoff run (which possibly could be his last, best chance to get a Finals considering his age, etc.) it’s where he went. Aside from everything else, trouble finds people in Las Vegas at a rate much higher than other vacation destinations cities.

You know I'm trolling. Always found that funny when they listed both heights. Google says 6'4.

He reminds of DMitch but idk if he'll be better. Looks max 1 inch taller than Donovan here.

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 1.35.25 PM.png

He’s not even standing straight up. :lol:

He’s 6-4. Almost the same measurables as Lavine. If he can land you Jaylen brown, great. Not moving him for Middleton or harden though.

6'4 guard without shoes, with them around 6'5-6'6 ish depending on the shoes and how long his hair is.

Same height as Jordan.

He’s not even standing straight up. :lol:

He’s 6-4. Almost the same measurables as Lavine. If he can land you Jaylen brown, great. Not moving him for Middleton or harden though.

Yea I'm taking Brown over him if that deal is on the table.

I'd find it more interesting if they choose to keep KPJ over Jalen though

Back
Top Bottom