The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

And Donovan's first 2 years he had to play in the starting lineup with both Favors and Gobert- still put up numbers
so far, Mitchell is playing just that right now like he regained his old self. not sure what happened during his last 2 years with Utah like he lost some step and hops and seems to be not the 1st priority on offense.

so far, Mitchell is playing just that right now like he regained his old self. not sure what happened during his last 2 years with Utah like he lost some step and hops and seems to be not the 1st priority on offense.
His body has been through the grind early. He's becoming way more of a jump shooter rather than a high flyer into the paint

His dunks have went way down season by season

Attachments

• are-you.gif
    are-you.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
EYE mean, has anyone but Anti said this? Feel like singling out just him when he’s already ate crow on it is bad for business
maybe he was talking about another player. typo error.

Attachments

• Ccrj7tqUAAAHb_W.jpg
    Ccrj7tqUAAAHb_W.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 37
that one dude on indiana who would go at it with jimmy buckets

i forgot his name he was a guard and i think had braids? and had a recent knee injury

yeah the league knows poole aint tough like that they saw the video of his body hitting the floor
T.J Warren maybe

The fact that I forgot that Anti said Donovan would be the third best player on Cleveland upsets me

I take back that it's not too late to avoid the Rudy slander

That hurts man

Donovan has been one of the best players to start the season :lol: it's not a great time for Anti rn
I knew he was high on Rudy but didn't realize his takes on Mitchell were even worse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom