The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Poole got to redeem his name. Pick on the other teams "toughest" guy. What team James Johnson on these days?
that one dude on indiana who would go at it with jimmy buckets

i forgot his name he was a guard and i think had braids? and had a recent knee injury

yeah the league knows poole aint tough like that they saw the video of his body hitting the floor

313437963_6388955817799555_7032100008154956459_n.jpg

just warms my heart to know that the warriors are going through some turmoil this season and the cherry on top is that draymond caused it and since Steph isn't a leader he cant rally his troops

steph curry is a #fakeleader #notmyMVP #ringsdontcountwhenlebronisoutthereplayingbyhimselfinthefinals

But in all seriousness where do the Warriors go from here? Team obviously isn't built for a championship run and their young core doesn't have as high a ceiling as it was hyped up to be. They aren't playing with the joy they've been known to exude over the years. With limited assets to upgrade would tanking be the best strategy? I don't see any players bringing back much return in a trade otherwise
If you think it's bad now wait until draymond inevitably misses time. 28-39 without him over the past 3 seasons

I’m screaming at how they’re suddenly realizing things about rudy

“I don’t think they’re ever gonna be incredible defensively.”

Well then wtf did you trade for that man then lmao

just warms my heart to know that the warriors are going through some turmoil this season and the cherry on top is that draymond caused it and since Steph isn't a leader he cant rally his troops

steph curry is a #fakeleader #notmyMVP #ringsdontcountwhenlebronisoutthereplayingbyhimselfinthefinals

Laker fans have nothing to root for so they pray for the other teams downfall. :smh:

Sad times.

Just want to remind everyone what the Wolves gave up for Rudy. :lol:
Worst trade in NBA history.
FgiFJd9X0AM3J6C
the Cavs deal with Spida felt like heavily discounted compared to this. what the hell was the Wolves management thinking?

Instead of keeping players that make total sense around Towns and Edwards you trade it all away plus millions of picks for a guy who will torpedo your offense and make you susceptible as hell in the playoffs defensively.. and on a max deal

Rosas had to die for this
with that deal, they should have gone for Mitchell. what are they trying to accomplish with Gobert?

Back
Top Bottom