The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

did they show the replay on the jumpball that they missed? i swear wiggs had shroeder? tied up and ref just staring at the play and then rewarded lakers with the timeout :lol:

Bron called the timeout before and he was probably verbally screaming timeout as soon as Dennis caught the ball.

1683125188227.png

warriors were playing with their meats 🥩 and flipped the switch too late
needed to adjust to the hot whistle and not even contest hard on shooters

I gotta re-watch the game again, but Schroder and D'Lo been drawing those bull**** Chris Paul fouls all season.

If you’re referring to the maneuver where they get a defender riding their back and then initiate contact, Reaves is fairly proficient at that as well.

Missed this but i'm not buying this is all on Poole. Dramond swung it to him hard like this is it mane, and Steph stopped moving. They wanted him to take that.
dray could've easily handed it off back to steph. play just didn't work out :emoji_shrug:

If you’re referring to the maneuver where they get a defender riding their back and then initiate contact, Reaves is fairly proficient at that as well.
Nah I'm talking about the rip-throughs.

But ya the Laker guards are good at putting defenders on their backside when dribbling towards the basket.

I bet whoever wins Game 2 will have more points in the paint than their opponent.

Now if the Lakers have a game where they're shooting hot from long range, then it would really be over for the Warriors.

Lakers are built to play any brand of basketball - score from deep, score from mid range, score from the low post, score in transition, defend with the best of em, defend and score in the paint (although we wish LAL would play their bench bigs a lot more), etc etc.

The Warriors on the other hand? Completely one dimensional.

GSW in trouble if they can't find ways to manufacture points other than from three point land.

"Modern NBA" :lol:

Last edited:
I keep hearing that the Warriors adjustment is going to be putting curry on more On ball pick & roll stuff, When Vando is better at that then chasing screens. I know ya'll think curry has some unlimited amount of energy but that man is 35 years old with a lot of miles on him as well, having him go James harden offense With Bron & AD waiting in the paint is asking A LOT

Best thing about the pandemic was going through The Office and Curb for the first time. I tried to do the same with Seinfeld, but couldn't make it through. :ohwell:
That’s interesting because Larry David’s genius is all over Seinfeld :lol:

I keep hearing that the Warriors adjustment is going to be putting curry on more On ball pick & roll stuff, When Vando is better at that then chasing screens. I know ya'll think curry has some unlimited amount of energy but that man is 35 years old with a lot of miles on him as well, having him go James harden offense With Bron & AD waiting in the paint is asking A LOT
Just because it’s their adjustment doesn’t mean that it’s fool proof :lol:. Only so many things they can do.

Felt like Reaves had 2 of those plays last night but refs weren’t calling it.

Nah I'm talking about the rip-throughs.
It was funny seeing Draymond get one these calls last night then Dennis comes down and does the same thing. No whistle.

Rigged :smh:

From what I read, Seinfeld starts off slow. I just got impatient and never picked it back up.
Definitely true. The humor/jokes in Seasons 1 and 2 are more subtle, low key. The characters get broader more exaggerated over time (except maybe Jerry) in a good way. Then they add some other regular characters, and/or re-casted others like George's dad that improve the show as well. Hits its stride around season 4 I'd say.

That’s interesting because Larry David’s genius is all over Seinfeld :lol:

Seinfeld is the GOAT sitcom but I’ll admit it’s gotten more difficult to rewatch in comparison to modern shows. Not Seinfeld’s fault tho. It’s just got some of that 80’s/90’s corniness.

I’m not seeing enough AD praise to be honest.
Best big of the playoffs and it hasn’t been close.

Another absolute masterclass on defense. Idk if I’ve ever seen a player play better defense than AD has in the last 8 games (and you can extend that to post all star but I’m specifically talking about the postseason)

Last edited:
Lakers gonna put an end to this fantasyland "modern NBA" three point chucking mentality that most people think is the key to winning titles.

I will enjoy every second of this because the Nuggets and Lakers play nowhere near like the Warriors and all their copycats
Screenshot_20230503_081528_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom