The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Feel like yall might be writing Steph and the Warriors off juuuust a tad early. :lol:

Who’s writing them off? It’s a 7 game series. They have to win 3 more. It’s not going to be easy, the warriors won’t die easily, the Lakers will have to kill them.

Tbh there’s like a 95% chance the warriors win game 2. It’s hard to steal both game 1 & 2 when they’re both on the road. It’s hard to bring the energy for game 2 after you met your goal, got the split and got home court back.

The question is will it return to chase center 2-2 or 3-1.

I’m not seeing enough AD praise to be honest.
Best big of the playoffs and it hasn’t been close.

Another absolute masterclass on defense. Idk if I’ve ever seen a player play getter defense than AD has in the last 8 games (and you can extend that to post all star but I’m specifically talking about the postseason)
Let there be little to no praise.

AD is better as the 'underdog' especially since he will have to deal with a load in Jokic and Embiid the next 2 rounds if we are to look ahead

let-it-rain-shoot.gif

Had a whole 10 seconds left :lol:

The MVP is a pointless award now. You have to play 65 games to be eligible and we had a guy who averaged a LEGIT triple double didn’t win it.

But in 2016, Jordan Brand, Nike, The NBA, and Oscar Robertson got behind a player, who’s team boxed out for that player to average double digit rebounds. Who was hunting stats every game. Never mind Oscar Robertson said he loved it and calling Golden State’s brand of basketball garbage. All because another superstar left and wanted to keep him in a small market.

Glad Joel won it though. He should have been had one already.

The MVP is a pointless award now. You have to play 65 games to be eligible and we had a guy who averaged a LEGIT triple double didn’t win it.

But in 2016, Jordan Brand, Nike, The NBA, and Oscar Robertson got behind a player, who’s team boxed out for that player to average double digit rebounds. Who was hunting stats every game. Never mind Oscar Robertson said he loved it and calling Golden State’s brand of basketball garbage. All because another superstar left and wanted to keep him in a small market.

Glad Joel won it though. He should have been had one already.

What did Russ do to you? I have never seen someone so committed to Russell Westbrook slander.

What did Russ do to you? I have never seen someone so committed to Russell Westbrook slander.
Just calling out the stat hunting. I think that he was great with role he had with Clippers and earned a contract going forward. The Lakers were a bad fit for him, which was not fair to him.

I’m not seeing enough AD praise to be honest.
Best big of the playoffs and it hasn’t been close.

threw on that Lakers Jersey & now dude gotta be prime Shaq to get credit,

I almost lost it listening to a pod earlier this week where they insinuated that AD hasn't put together a consistent run outside of the bubble, but then in the same breath acted like Jamal Murray is back to being himself..... as if his bubble play was the norm for him :lol:

I am reviewing the posts from last night and thank you guys for not being too mean and disrespectful to each other. I’m 😊 from 👂 to 👂 as NT always gives me hope that humanity can be better than what it is.

Embiid won the MVP and is the scoring champ and all UA could do was to post a half assed tweet? Embiid deserves better. The Embiid 1s were great but that was 4 years ago...at least a Spawn with his logo on it? Or maybe even a shirt? Anything?

Puma and New Balance should be all over Embiid once his contract is up.

Joel Embiid on what the MVP award really means to him:
“I don’t want to win this award because it’s the MVP. I want to win it because it means a lot to me. I went through a lot. It’s a validation that everything you went through is paying off.”

Back
Top Bottom