The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1683143107981.png
You doing gods work my friend :pimp:

GS fans must want fouls called on the rim for not letting them make the shot. Stop being soft, and get to the hoop you might get a whistle.

Soft avocado toast eating, Tesla driving, suburban green eyed basketball ain going to get you to the line.

Last edited:
Damn, just finished the second half. DLo was huge in the 3rd. Despite the Lakers best efforts to give that one away down the stretch, AD with some incredible defensive plays — blocks and altering shots. Vando and Bron had some big blocks too.

I think I would def take a shot at playing small ball if I were the Warriors. Problem is that I don’t even know if Dray has the legs to move like he would need to to truly make AD work. Worth a try though

Bron can actually get away with playing center against these bums. Was funny to hear some of yall talk about his defense 👀

AND HE’S GIVING YOU 22/15 ON OFFENSE.

MIND YOU THIS WAS LAST WEEK:

They really said that this guy was one of the 75 best NBA players..EVER. That is crazy man. Game on the line, big time moment, everyone knows it, and what is this guy doing... nothing. You could make the argument that he's not even trying right now. This is always been my problem with this guy. People think this guy is better than he is. Like the IDEA of what Anthony Davis is > What Anthony Davis has and at this point will ever be.

You can't even ask this guy to shoulder a greater load than 38 year old LeBron James. That is crazy. This is guy is not a Top 75 player ever. He has never been that nice.

APRIL 24, 2023.

Jalen Brunson’s 3 point celebration is stupid. You can’t make it up then when asked what it means say none of your business I’ll keep that to myself

Similar to d miles and qrich head bump celebration... Nobody knew what that was

3 wins short of a trip to the ECF?! Gotdamn what a team and run they’ve put together at MSG. Whatever happens in the next week won’t change the fact that this szn has been a YUUUGE success.

And the babybockers are just scratching the surface. Mia is the best comp to get them on the right path too. Doesn’t matter how you do it or how it looks, just win baby.

And fire Thibs.

*::N•<Y>•K::*

Best thing about the pandemic was going through The Office and Curb for the first time. I tried to do the same with Seinfeld, but couldn't make it through. :ohwell:

Love CYE but could never get into Seinfeld.

Fouling less is easier said than done for the Warriors, IMO. To an extent, hacking just seems to be a natural tendency for a lot of their guys. Some games the refs give them more leeway to do it than others. Going to take some real conscious discipline from them to cut down on their fouls significantly.

I mean Poole gift wrapped Schroder 4FTs because he didn't want to guard him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom