The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Embiid won the MVP and is the scoring champ and all UA could do was to post a half assed tweet? Embiid deserves better. The Embiid 1s were great but that was 4 years ago...at least a Spawn with his logo on it? Or maybe even a shirt? Anything?

Puma and New Balance should be all over Embiid once his contract is up.

Been harping on this for literal years in the UA thread. I don't get it. I don't know what kind of deal he has with UA, because what is he getting out of it?!!!

I hope not. Don’t want him to be injury prone in life

dead.png

Utah was set and made so many good moves

Ainge was an idiot though and held on to good players far too long for no reason at all

Should have been blew it up way sooner to get into the victor sweepstakes

let some people tell it, Brian Wright should have won for putting together a g league roster in the hopes of getting wemby.

And like that the line is no longer +400

MY MVP

If he is himself, then we have ourselves a series.

He’ll obviously need his touches on the block but Philly has to be mindful of putting Horford & Williams in the PnR since they’ll be in drop.

Boston will not double Embiid on the block so if they just throw it down there Embiid will be only guy scoring.

PnR is the easiest way they get two on the ball in the halfcourt.

Maybe a little bias, but Leon Rose was an exceptional GM this year too.

Brunson was a top 3 Knick FA signing ever
iHart on an insanely good contract
Hart midseason acquisition
RJ earning his contract

If he is himself, then we have ourselves a series.

He’ll obviously need his touches on the block but Philly has to be mindful of putting Horford & Williams in the PnR since they’ll be in drop.

Boston will not double Embiid on the block so if they just throw it down there Embiid will be only guy scoring.

PnR is the easiest way they get two on the ball in the halfcourt.
i could be looking at this wrong in my head and it very well could be a disaster

but im thinking Sixers should stay with harden being the main guy atm like you said and continue abusing the PnR and just keep playing fast pace. Slowing the half court up favors boston IMO

my main focus of embiid tonight would to just be himself on defense/get boards - him being in the paint alone will stop Celtics from having a free layup line

i dont think embiid will be coming out tonight looking to score 30+. I don't want sixers to over use him if that makes sense

split the time with him and bball paul for now until we 100% for sure see embiid is his usual self

Keep ‘em off the line, and Issa wrap.
Pretty much. 24-6. That's where the game was lost, not the last 3.

Watch those fouls, and reaches and you take the game. And the series. Lakers not impressive. Their defense not impressive. They got to the line though. Warriors gotta either figure out how to get there more or at least lower how many times they make contact the refs can call a foul on.

Watch those fouls, and reaches and you take the game. And the series. Lakers not impressive. Their defense not impressive. They got to the line though. Warriors gotta either figure out how to get there more or at least lower how many times they make contact the refs can call a foul on.

Yep yep.

Man one out of those 6 free throws was a 4pt play, in the second quarter :lol:

They had 2 more trips to the line, the entire game :lol:. It’s right there.

The best defensive team in the playoffs isn't playing impressive defense :lol:

Warriors fans yo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom