The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not gon lie that’s when I knew it was a wrap.

Needed a Steph 50 piece and a movie speech before a game 7 to get past the Kings.

The kings are a good team but Barnes stopped playing for the last 3 games and Sabonis/Huerter basically no showed too. That’s 3 starters that barely contributed. Not to mention their best player broke his finger on his shooting hand and wasn’t the same player after.

The warriors needed a 50 piece from Steph and Looney going crazy to beat that. This lakers team is NOT that.

amazing performance no doubt, But the way it's being talked about is CRAZY.

Bill simmons talking about it may have put steph in a different Echolon????? James Harden literally had his best playoff performance ever, as an extreme underdog and people barely mentioned it for more than 2 hours :lol:.

Curry is already one of the greats, throwing the extras on it for first round performances when your the favorite is nasty tho :lol:

FvNNNFgagAERIxP

All right. AD still isn't top 75. He's playing well. But top 75? Nah. I stand by it.

We can agree to disagree but I'm not rolling. Guy is riding Brons coattails to prosperity. Good for him but we gotta draw the line at him being one of the 75 best players ever.

You still holding on to dray being the best defender of this era?

Warriors shot in the low 30s from 3 against Sacramento. Kings just weren't good enough to take advantage. They can't win making 6 3s like the Lakers did. Their shooting is going to fall off and they won't have another reservoir to depend on

I like Poole and don’t like the hate he’s getting after the game. He hit 6 3s and played better than what he did against the Kings. It’s a make or miss league and that’s that. All the analysis going into a miss doesn’t make sense to me.

I am ok with him getting his as long as the others are shut down. Dennis damn near shot as many fts as our team.
One of the worst gms we playes in awhile and damn near stole the gm

Game 6 vs Sac was pretty terrible. That was less than a week ago. Didnt make 21 threes in that game either.

Cant just give the Lakers any credit for winning, huh?

I like Poole and don’t like the hate he’s getting after the game. He hit 6 3s and played better than what he did against the Kings. It’s a make or miss league and that’s that. All the analysis going into a miss doesn’t make sense to me.

Mans teammates don't even like him

Speaking of adjustments, is there honestly anything the suns can do??

That team around KD & Book is g league thin & DominAyton :smh: :smh:

Yeah thats a shot you can live with. If he was a foot closer he woudnt of gotten this much heat for it, but for him thats a good look.

Speaking of adjustments, is there honestly anything the suns can do??

That team around KD & Book is g league thin & DominAyton :smh: :smh:
Double Jokic in the post on defense. Murray is the key and I’m worried when he has great games because he usually follows up with poor games for multiple games. Continue to sag off AG because he is a streaky shooter at best. On offense keep doing what they are doing as their shots will eventually fall. Finally, crash the boards on both ends because the fewer opportunities you give Denver to run the better

I think it’s bigger than that though. You’d ideally want KD to be in that action and Joker ain’t guarding him. I’ll let Booker and KD mid range me to death and they’ll still win this series
if the suns are simply not good enough then that’s another topic

As far as what they can do to best win it would be to make Jokic move his feet on defense, work, tire out and potentially get into foul trouble

If anything else make the Denver defense shift and not just be able to guard 1 v 1

Back
Top Bottom