The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

As a matter of fact, I am getting a call tonight or tomorrow about a position that I really don't want so I will break both of these out. I will definitely report back about how that goes with the higher ups :lol:
I got a job interview for a job i am not more than mildly interested in. I’ll join the fun

Will be using "its not all peaches and cream" if there is any criticism during my end of year review in a few weeks :smokin

That and D-Wade dropping that 'the high road has run out of real estate' bar will have to be added to my lexicon :lol:
Our CIO left back in June. Still haven’t hired anyone lol now the acting head of IT now is leaving

When it comes down to reviews and I ask for this 75% raise, I’m using both of these because why/how am I bossless on 2 different occasions and our department still running without issues :lol:

She's a doctor. If she is treating him for past sexual trauma, I could see how she would think that she could help him. It seems that he's chalking up his behavior to trauma, I could see a doctor trying to see this through. It just became too much.
I don't know if Primo's camp is officially linking his trauma to his behavior though

His lawyer unequivocally and emphatically stated that the therapist is lying about him exposing himself

This is how I feel. It's like his ego is just too big to allow him to concede. Definitely a bold strategy. Let's see how it works out for him.
It's stupid though, he knows those offended want to hear "sorry" and he just won't say it like a petulant child. What a pointless waste of everyone's time.

Our CIO left back in June. Still haven’t hired anyone lol now the acting head of IT now is leaving

When it comes down to reviews and I ask for this 75% raise, I’m using both of these because why/how am I bossless on 2 different occasions and our department still running without issues :lol:

Bro. If you don't take that bag, I will take it for you.

My mans got stationed and held in Area51 and saw what they're doing to them alien ****** and said "not on my watch!"

Morals >>>

:rofl:

Morals will infact be out the door if I go where they bout to spend me :lol: :smh:

Internet “Woke” mafia is so confused right now

It was easier to believe the psychologist blindly when it was just Primo at fault. But now that the team and our beloved coach is involved…can we selectively believe her to still be ”woke”? Or do we need to just say she’s lying? I don’t know guys. What should we do? Consult twittter maybe? Please tell us which way to blindly go with this

For the record. I’m very woke. But the real woke before it became popular and whitewashed

Wait...so Kyrie is muslim AND Jewish? He still observing Ramadan this year or has he switched to Pesach now since he's a "real jew"? I better not see him using technology during Sabbath.
He said he’s one of those religions THAT believes in EVERYTHING

Internet “Woke” mafia is so confused right now

It was easier to believe the psychologist blindly when it was just Primo at fault. But now that the team and our beloved coach is involved…can we selectively believe her to still be ”woke”? Or do we need to just say she’s lying? I don’t know guys. What should we do? Consult twittter maybe? Please tell us which way to blindly go with this

For the record. I’m very woke. But the real woke before it became popular and whitewashed

“woke” is so gentrified man
dj-jazzy-jeff-kicked-out-uncle-phil.gif

*No shots at you addict. Just the OP

White young conservatives use the word "based" now too, as some sort of opposite of woke.

It is nasty outchea
Yea alt-right and libertarian types online have definitely hijacked that too over the last 2-3 years.

Gone from Lil B's trademark to meaning anti-woke overnight :lol::sick:

Have to say the Lakers are looking much better. With Russ finally embracing the bench role, Jimmy Chitwood 2.0 and the Cemetery Heir getting more minutes, the pieces are actually fitting together.

Social media has significantly accelerated the rate at which slang goes from cool to corny (or worse). Doesn’t take long at all these days.
It definitely has but the worst part of it has been the concerted efforts to end up changing the original meaning entirely to be used as sticks/tools to bludgeon those who came up with the slang in the first place.

Been real nasty and nefarious business given the political forces and motives behind it. They know language is powerful and try to make sure to have a monopoly and free reign on owning the narrative/discourse from their desired framing.

Back
Top Bottom