The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What's good with her?

Why is she just letting loose and all out there like that all of a sudden?

I remember her being conservative and barely showing any skin.

I ain't complaining though let loose baby girl.

I thought she had implants but her set is one of the nicest and natural I've seen.
Getting in character for a TV series. She playing Josephine Baker :nerd:

What's good with her?

Why is she just letting loose and all out there like that all of a sudden?

I remember her being conservative and barely showing any skin.

I ain't complaining though let loose baby girl.

I thought she had implants but her set is one of the nicest and natural I've seen.

Reflection of society, when things start running low do some freak **** 😂

A lot of people saying for sure the Sixers won’t win game 7. With this Celtics team I’m not guaranteeing anything until the buzzer sounds

The Janelle clip floating around this morning. :evil:

HAPPY FRIDAY.
Didn't know it was what it was when I clicked on it at work. Immediately scrolled down, might have a company wide computer usage policy email going out. :rofl: J/K

:lol: Now if only the geniuses didn't quote it.
"Someone" really quoted entire video saying hey you might want to take that down, instead of @ dude.

refsss.PNG

A lot of people saying for sure the Sixers won’t win game 7. With this Celtics team I’m not guaranteeing anything until the buzzer sounds

Bro they have James Harden & Doc Rivers coaching them, I don't even bet like that but this about as close to guaranteed money you can get :lol:

Embiid needs to check the play by play sheet before he does his post game presser

He missed a jump shot with a little under 4min left in the 4th quarter
So he definitely touched the ball in the last 4min of the game

I think he got timid and stopped looking for his shot after he missed that jump shot

pums pums - I’m not just making stuff up. Look at these numbers.
I’m not saying he hasn’t ****** up in the past but it’s not his fault Embiid didn’t want to get the ball down the stretch . You’re the MVP just live with the miss instead of not going after it.

Skip Bayless calling in sick today. LMAO. All that campaigning for Kevin BLEEPING Durant. Best player in the world.

I refuse to sign off on this since he sent KD, CP3, and Booker home. Just need him to take care of Lakers or Warriors for me and lose to Heat. Can't root for C's and you already know Doc going to screw up somehow if he does pass the Celtics.
I agree with you. I was being factious with that one. Jokic is a beast

Back
Top Bottom