The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

All this to go home in the WCF again 😂, son is always the “best player in the world” til he gets packed up… then it’s the coach, the players around him, etc etc

I told y’all years ago doughboy the greatest floor raiser of this generation, but my fandom don’t come from MVP’s & pretty stat lines, the goal is to win chips & that’s not happening when your best player is a liability on one end of the floor

But congrats on putting Ayton & a ***** named jock in the torture rack 😂

Idk what y’all were watching but the Suns got fleeced.

Told y’all when it happened they gave up too much now look. They’re about to fall into basketball purgatory.

Also Denver hasn’t beat anyone, cats taking their shirts off cause he played well against a joke of a Timberwolves team and the Suns? The bar is the floor.

Jokic has been defended by “I get DOMINAYTED” and whatever that front court fiasco Minnesota tried to stitch together all year and now we’re supposed to be impressed 😂.

If y’all don’t stop huffing paint

This Suns team wasn’t doing **** before they made the KD trade. At least they managed to get another one of the best players in the league in the fold, who is under contract for multiple years. We’ll see what they do from here.

Losing to the 1 seed isn’t some terrible thing.

I'm not sure man. When you look at their salary situation, they're basically locked into This current group for next year. They don't have any salary flexibility and they only have one draft pick to trade (which would need to be a draft night trade because it's a pick swap) over the next 5 years. Their only real move is to try and trade Ayton and hopefully sign some ring chasers.

Currently I don't see a route Phoenix being a legit title contender.

The Durant trade only made sense if they were getting "top five player in the league" discussion Durant. If they're just getting "I'm going to play 55 regular season games and be very good, but not elite in the playoffs" Durant then Phoenix was better off not making the trade in the first place.

If you make a trade like this you are immediately in championship or bust mode and I don't see this team really sniffing a title over the next couple of years with an aging Durant, straight up old and washed CP3 and whatever Ayton has going on

Screenshot_20230512-071921.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure man. When you look at their salary situation, they're basically locked into This current group for next year. Their only real move is to try and trade Ayton and hopefully sign some ring chasers.

Currently I don't see a route Phoenix being illegit title contender.

Screenshot_20230512-071921.png

They were better off not making the trade. I dint know how some people can’t realize that.

All this to go home in the WCF again 😂, son is always the “best player in the world” til he gets packed up… then it’s the coach, the players around him, etc etc

I told y’all years ago doughboy the greatest floor raiser of this generation, but my fandom don’t come from MVP’s & pretty stat lines, the goal is to win chips & that’s not happening when your best player is a liability on one end of the floor

Sounds like Bron the 6 times he lost in the Finals.

the goal is to win chips & that’s not happening when your best player is a liability on one end of the floor

Does this count for other players, I know another guy that piles p stats and is often a liability on the other end of the floor?

Also appreciate them sending Paul home, hope dude never wins a ring.

Lol who picked the Suns? Show yourselves.
Skip Bayless calling in sick today. LMAO. All that campaigning for Kevin BLEEPING Durant. Best player in the world.
He's an overrated Bum that the "media" is pushing on us
I refuse to sign off on this since he sent KD, CP3, and Booker home. Just need him to take care of Lakers or Warriors for me and lose to Heat. Can't root for C's and you already know Doc going to screw up somehow if he does pass the Celtics.

I refuse to sign off on this since he sent KD, CP3, and Booker home. Just need him to take care of Lakers or Warriors for me and lose to Heat. Can't root for C's and you already know Doc going to screw up somehow if he does pass the Celtics.

He was being sarcastic - he is a Nuggets fan :lol:

The Janelle clip floating around this morning. :evil:

HAPPY FRIDAY.

What's good with her?

Why is she just letting loose and all out there like that all of a sudden?

I remember her being conservative and barely showing any skin.

I ain't complaining though let loose baby girl.

I thought she had implants but her set is one of the nicest and natural I've seen.

This Suns team wasn’t doing **** before they made the KD trade. At least they managed to get another one of the best players in the league in the fold, who is under contract for multiple years. We’ll see what they do from here.

Losing to the 1 seed isn’t some terrible thing.
Issue is they have no assets, are above the second apron and basically need to turn Ayton and/or CP into multiple rotation guys. Plus KD is 35 next year

Fam why are knocks fans so obsessed with KD, Caleb Martin & max strus bout to send your team into realignment, y’all worried bout the wrong things

Folks keep forgetting that CP3’s contract isn’t fully guaranteed. If Money Mat Ishbia wants to the cap byke he can pay CP $15.8M, cut him before June $28 and save $30MM.

In that situation does the $15.8 still count against their cap for the season?
They aren’t cutting him. They have to try to flip his contract because they’re way over the cap so they’d want to bring some contracts back in.

Back
Top Bottom