The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If Chris Paul doesn’t get hurt do you think they beat Denver?
Chris Paul getting hurt in the playoffs is as constant as the sun rising in the east. You knew it was coming. What is the over under on that?
What's good with her?
They say bands will make her...
download.gif

We gonna start a dialogue on how these Euro players get treated for their failures vs American born stars

Dudes rewriting KD's entire career right now, meanwhile the best player in the world got packed up in 5 to Jimmy & undrafted players & got away with "the season wasn't a failure"... Euro Harden.... another guy who was proclaimed to be the best player in the league.... didn't make the play in :lol:

& when doughboy gets packed up per usual, i'm sure the convo gonna turn to Mike Malone, or MPJ

We gonna start a dialogue on how these Euro players get treated for their failures vs American born stars

Dudes rewriting KD's entire career right now, meanwhile the best player in the world got packed up in 5 to Jimmy & undrafted players & got away with "the season wasn't a failure"... Euro Harden.... another guy who was proclaimed to be the best player in the league.... didn't make the play in :lol:

& when doughboy gets packed up per usual, i'm sure the convo gonna turn to Mike Malone, or MPJ

It's nasty.

I know it was the right call but NEVER in my life did i see a team get 2 points taken away and have the correct player re-shoot FTs… obviously this didnt lose us the game but the way it stalled us was actually INSANE. Had all the momentum afte that maxey swipe than game gets stalled for couple mins

IF **** like that can be changed THEY have to be able to tell what a ******* goaltend is or not and be able to take away points or keep if needed

The embiid block in the 2nd or 3rd was such a clear block its a joke

He left that out.....

Wonder why that is?

Because I didn't look it up :lol:. You asked for Jokic's last ten against Anthony Davis.

Jokic will have a near perfect playoff series and it's "Well he didn't do it against this player". People will say he's losing in the second round, he'll make the conference finals, then it's "Well he's getting packed up anyway". Goalposts are always moving.

Extremely weird, and a big part of why mainstream NBA discourse is in the gutter.

Back
Top Bottom