The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Bron Dance gonna be underwhelming as hell btw. What untold, insider info or stories haven’t they shared with us yet? LeGM meetings might be worth the watch…

Because I didn't look it up :lol:. You asked for Jokic's last ten against Anthony Davis.

Jokic will have a near perfect playoff series and it's "Well he didn't do it against this player". People will say he's losing in the second round, he'll make the conference finals, then it's "Well he's getting packed up anyway". Goalposts are always moving.

Extremely weird, and a big part of why mainstream NBA discourse is in the gutter.

This isn't the same argument that has been used against other superstars? Why is it only weird when it's Jokic on the receiving end?

Why does he get to be judged objectively but other superstars do not? That's what's weird.

Y’all gotta stop outsourcing your basketball takes. Luka got killed on here. Giannis got killed on here. KD gets killed on here. Embiid. Y’all going to cook Jokic if he doesn’t play like an MVP. Cook whoever as long as there’s context

#newmedia

LIES breh

let Bron, Steph, AD, KD, Harden, Kawhi etc etc be the #1 seed, have an OVERWHELMING advantage on a play in team & get bounced in 5, & then go out and say the season wasn't a failure, let alone beind called the best player in the league & missing the play in completely

they would be receiving slander into the next season :lol:

This isn't the same argument that has been used against other superstars? Why is it only weird when it's Jokic on the receiving end?

Why does he get to be judged objectively but other superstars do not? That's what's weird.
Who doesn’t judge him objectively? YOU Don’t

He wasn’t good enough against the lakers in the bubble. He’s been great individually in other series but Murray has been hurt. Every superstar gets somewhat of a pass when you’re cooking and you don’t have a #2.

If this year he doesn’t cook in the WCF and wets the bed. He will be cooked. Rightfully so. I told y’all this year if that team is healthy, there’s no excuses for him.

Can’t ask for objectivity while not be objective.

Because I didn't look it up :lol:. You asked for Jokic's last ten against Anthony Davis.

Jokic will have a near perfect playoff series and it's "Well he didn't do it against this player". People will say he's losing in the second round, he'll make the conference finals, then it's "Well he's getting packed up anyway". Goalposts are always moving.

Extremely weird, and a big part of why mainstream NBA discourse is in the gutter.

Since when was the standard for being the best player in the league & best big of the generation..... Making one WCF (according to ya'll the bubble don't count) & putting up pretty stats?

Who doesn’t judge him objectively? YOU Don’t

He wasn’t good enough against the lakers in the bubble. He’s been great individually in other series but Murray has been hurt. Every superstar gets somewhat of a pass when you’re cooking and you don’t have a #2.

If this year he doesn’t cook in the WCF and wets the bed. He will be cooked. Rightfully so. I told y’all this year if that team is healthy, there’s no excuses for him.

Can’t ask for objectivity while not be objective.

This is the biggest lie I've seen up here all week and this is my problem. Y'all will get up here and LIE for that man.

Bron has never been afforded that, so I'm not giving it to Jokic.

Y’all gotta stop outsourcing your basketball takes. Luka got killed on here. Giannis got killed on here. KD gets killed on here. Embiid. Y’all going to cook Jokic if he doesn’t play like an MVP. Cook whoever as long as theirs context

#newmedia
As great as Money was it would be difficult for him in this current media environment. I am old enough to remeber MJ pre championships and the media somewhat called him out for his lack of winning when they compared him to Magic and Bird (although he was still considered the best player for several years before they one a championship), but these guys nowadays are a loss away (whether you played well or not) or even a win away from being slandered. In KD’s case it is warranted due to him being a front runner but the other guys some of it is unfair. I think the problem is that we don’t have balance or nuance with media coverage and takes on players. We never want to go back to the MJ protectionist years but we also probably don’t want the SAS and Skip hating years either. There are some fair criticisms for the players you mentioned for sure. What I don’t like is how the media is falling into the classic Barry Bonds trap. Guys that give interviews and who are generally personable are protected (Giannis) while more reserved and focused guys are not. Barry Bonds pre roids is a first ballot hall of famer but David Ortiz (also a drug cheat) gets in before Barry in no small part that the media loved him and he was nice to them.

LIES breh

let Bron, Steph, AD, KD, Harden, Kawhi etc etc be the #1 seed, have an OVERWHELMING advantage on a play in team & get bounced in 5, & then go out and say the season wasn't a failure, let alone beind called the best player in the league & missing the play in completely

they would be receiving slander into the next season :lol:

We cooked Kawhi for blowing a 3-1 lead. That’s MLGAs main schtick. Y’all cook Steph for missing the playoffs. Bron got cooked for losing to the suns.

I was telling you in real time giannis was absolutely shook out there. Really the only reason he ain’t been getting cooked more is because of the civil war.

You want to slander giannis? Ain’t no one stopping you, B. He deserves it

Miss McNutt is all the Folgers I’ll ever need.

Reminiscent of a brown sugar 90s RnB or Rapper diva in this moment of clarity.

4F1A0005-1F06-4612-9E8E-1A081ADA61E0.jpeg
66381A50-1D30-4B84-A157-F45B56777493.jpeg
2814B867-94D3-46BD-A271-F01F20DFC548.jpeg
F17E5D8A-A5D3-4B4D-A276-DAFABA238A2C.jpeg

Brutal and this not counting the 2 bricked 3s from maxey/Harden up 83-81

This is the biggest lie I've seen up here all week and this is my problem. Y'all will get up here and LIE for that man.

Bron has never been afforded that, so I'm not giving it to Jokic.
Stop. No one with a brain slanders Bron for 2018. The worst thing you can say is that he came out there with that cast on and that’s jokes. Again. You lack context on everything So I wouldn’t expect anything from you

Bron STILL getting sympathy for 2015 but "Euros never get criticized 😭😭😭" only a few hours after the guy they want to criticize averaged a triple-double to advance to the WCF. Yalls unfulfilled grievances aint our fault.

Stop. No one with a brain slanders Bron for 2018. The worst thing you can say is that he came out there with that cast on and that’s jokes. Again. You lack context on everything So I wouldn’t expect anything from you

So every Jordan stan on NT doesn't have a brain? Now you wanna talk context?

Nope you're not working me into a shoot before 12.

Really want equal slander for someone called King and someone called Joker.

Someone with an established resume and someone that is still in the midst of building their resume.

Just be typing to type really

He will get slandered if they don’t win this year because they have the best team remaining in the playoffs. I don’t understand how that is hard to understand. People can celebrate dude doing historic things in the moment and you can get your jokes off if he fails to deliver.

Skip Bayless calling in sick today. LMAO. All that campaigning for Kevin BLEEPING Durant. Best player in the world.

I refuse to sign off on this since he sent KD, CP3, and Booker home. Just need him to take care of Lakers or Warriors for me and lose to Heat. Can't root for C's and you already know Doc going to screw up somehow if he does pass the Celtics.

Thskip really won't show up?

Back
Top Bottom