The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Walking back in here this morning...

broner2.gif

What's up fellas.

He will get slandered if they don’t win this year because they have the best team remaining in the playoffs. I don’t understand how that is hard to understand. People can celebrate dude doing historic things in the moment and you can get your jokes off if he fails to deliver.

EYE didn't start the slander. EYE didn't comment on Jokic's performance, was going to let them have it. I didn't have anything nice to say so I wasn't going to say anything at all.

Some people @'ed me like I was going to back track on my Jokic opinions. So here we are.

EYE didn't start the slander. EYE didn't comment on Jokic's performance, was going to let them have it. I didn't have anything nice to say so I wasn't going to say anything at all.

Some people @'ed me like I was going to back track on my Jokic opinions. So here we are.

Jokic has been defended by “I get DOMINAYTED” and whatever that front court fiasco Minnesota tried to stitch together all year and now we’re supposed to be impressed 😂.

If y’all don’t stop huffing paint

Show me Jokic's last 10 vs AD.

EYE know what it is.

Create a folder for yourself

We gonna start a dialogue on how these Euro players get treated for their failures vs American born stars

Dudes rewriting KD's entire career right now, meanwhile the best player in the world got packed up in 5 to Jimmy & undrafted players & got away with "the season wasn't a failure"... Euro Harden.... another guy who was proclaimed to be the best player in the league.... didn't make the play in :lol:

& when doughboy gets packed up per usual, i'm sure the convo gonna turn to Mike Malone, or MPJ
Giannis got a a ring.

yikes, the turn and blame on monty this morning on the shows and social media.

I’m on Monty’s side on this one. Once they made the KD trade it was always going to be matter of him and Book having to carry them to wins against ith t top teams. CP was too old to count on and Ayton is Ayton. Just wasn’t a formula for sustainable playoff success.

Monty wasn’t perfect, but I don’t think giving more minutes to any of their bench guys would have changed things for them much.

Oh, and also, the Nuggets are good.

Tough fake gangster Booker being a crybaby and not talking to the media after the game :smh:
Sitting back enjoying every minute of it. Need more Booker slander in here though. Guy always had to much attitude for a dude that never won ANYTHING. Cocky is fine but back it up, until CP got there did he even sniff the playoffs? Added CP3 and he acted like he came to the fight with his big brother until Luka last year.

First 2 minutes is an insane amount of synergy and pinpoint accracy to the feeling in the city.

Always been a tenuous relationship but playtime is over.

PHX basically got absolutely nothing out of both CP3 and Ayton in a series against the 1 seed. I don't think Monty is all that great, but making him the fall guy for this isn't a great look.
I like Monty as a person, he was the right coach for a rebuilding young team, but dude's time is up.

This series isn't the only reason he is getting clipped.

Playing why would he be playing for ANYONE next year, dude is done. Every year no matter the team same outcome. I don't get the feeling he would be the type to come off the bench either, have to figure out a way to save him for the playoffs. Place him in a stasis chamber for entire season.

Meh probably still get injured in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom