The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My thing about the Booker slander is that there are legitimate criticisms people can make of him. He came up small in another elimination game, cool, he deserves criticism for that.

But dudes taking issues with things he does that most NBA players do.

He talks trash during games, if someone steps to him he fakes like he is down for a fight. That is normie NBA player behavior.
A semi hot take of mine is that people generally have less patience with second generation NBA players.

My thing about the Booker slander is that there are legitimate criticisms people can make of him. He came up small in another elimination game, cool, he deserves criticism for that.

But dudes taking issues with things he does that most NBA players do.

He talks trash during games, if someone steps to him he fakes like he is down for a fight. That is normie NBA player behavior.
From what I HAVE seen, he talks big **** when he’s up and then is quiet when things aren’t going his way. Ran out the arena after the loss last night without facing the media. I think that these are valid critiques, and probably where the front runner label comes from. He elevated levels this playoffs though. Legitimately might be the best 2 guard in the league.

ayton really wanted to live in Indiana of all places over Phoenix. Should have let his *** go then. He had no interest in staying there.

Couldn’t pay me enough to live in indiana :sick:

He gone be much more than a bad money swap at this point regardless?

That CP Contract I think gets more run - someone gonna be willing to move guys just to buy him out and save an instant $15m's against the cap with these new CBA rules. Or do non-guarantees only count towards the guaranteed dollars in trades?
Ya, probably.

I think they'd try to do CP a solid and keep him close to his family. Clippers return?

From what I HAVE seen, he talks big **** when he’s up and then is quiet when things aren’t going his way. Ran out the arena after the loss last night without facing the media. I think that these are valid critiques, and probably where the front runner label comes from. He elevated levels this playoffs though. Legitimately might be the best 2 guard in the league.
I was watching Suns games when they were trash. Booker always talked a lot of ****. That is how he plays. To me the only time he really shuts up is when all hope is loss. Seems understandable.

He said and faced the media in 2021 and 2022 and didn't make excuses. He should have done the same this year, that is criticism worthy, but to me it is not nearly as cowardly as someone like Brooks.

So it just seems like people cherry pick little things to sweeping judgements about dude. Ignoring things that undercut their view.

Book would fit in perfectly in Memphis

346055379_630655425598963_4632350963313826738_n.jpg

3 coaches got axed for recently winning a chip but Monty should be slander free? His teams flamed out the same way with the Pelicans. Nice guy but I’d much rather have Nurse or Bud…

I was watching Suns games when they were trash. Booker always talked a lot of ****. That is how he plays. To me the only time he really shuts up is when all hope is loss. Seems understandable.

He said and faced the media in 2021 and 2022 and didn't make excuses. He should have done the same this year, that is criticism worthy, but to me it is not nearly as cowardly as someone like Brooks.

So it just seems like people cherry pick little things to sweeping judgements about dude. Ignoring things that undercut their view.
Yea, but Booker is the face of the team and Brooks is just another Bowen/Raja Bell/Tony Allen type. EYE personally don’t care too much, though can see how this furthers the front runner narrative that surrounds him already. But I agree that people are going to seek out points to confirm whatever they already want to like/dislike.

All this to go home in the WCF again 😂, son is always the “best player in the world” til he gets packed up… then it’s the coach, the players around him, etc etc

I told y’all years ago doughboy the greatest floor raiser of this generation, but my fandom don’t come from MVP’s & pretty stat lines, the goal is to win chips & that’s not happening when your best player is a liability on one end of the floor

But congrats on putting Ayton & a ***** named jock in the torture rack 😂

:lol:, y’all just keep moving the goal posts

It wasn’t long ago, where you were pretending like Jokic was just a regular season player.

“Now, he’s the greatest floor raiser of this generation, and annually in the WCF :lol:

Y’all just not honest. Give props, and keep it playa.

it really ain’t that hard.

ayton really wanted to live in Indiana of all places over Phoenix. Should have let his *** go then. He had no interest in staying there.

Couldn’t pay me enough to live in indiana :sick:

Honestly, he seems like a type of player who doesn't want the attention of playing In a big market or the pressure of playing on a title contender so Indiana is a good place for him. He just gets to cash his max paychecks and go home without any real expectations.

This tells you everything you need to know about Ayton. 😂

Yea, but Booker is the face of the team and Brooks is just another Bowen/Raja Bell/Tony Allen type. EYE personally don’t care too much, though can see how this furthers the front runner narrative that surrounds him already. But I agree that people are going to seek out points to confirm whatever they already want to like/dislike.
I understand why he gets the heat.

I am just using Brooks as an example of something clearly and overtly and an act of cowardice. To compare Books actions too. Where as Booker it reads more as disappointed and frustration to me.

Back
Top Bottom