The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

KD to the Bucks, you heard it here first

:lol:, y’all just keep moving the goal posts

It wasn’t long ago, where you were pretending like Jokic was just a regular season player.

“Now, he’s the greatest floor raiser of this generation, and annually in the WCF :lol:

Y’all just not honest. Give props, and keep it playa.

it really ain’t that hard.

Annually in the WCF???? who said that??

Since ya'll don't count the bubble..... this is his first time in the WCF :lol:

now ya'll talking like he just won finals MVP, 2 time MVP (3 times in some eyes), labeled the best player in the world But i'm supposed to be impressed because he put up nice numbers and made a conference finals??

Who's really moving goal post here :lol:

Annually in the WCF???? who said that??

Since ya'll don't count the bubble..... this is his first time in the WCF :lol:

now ya'll talking like he just won finals MVP, 2 time MVP (3 times in some eyes), labeled the best player in the world But i'm supposed to be impressed because he put up nice numbers and made a conference finals??

Who's really moving goal post here :lol:

I’m not talking like anything. I literally, just posted his stats, and called y’all out…for how y’all been downplaying Jokic as a player overall, and a playoff performer as well. He’s been good overall.

Is it really that hard to give the man credit? Like got damn :lol:.

Honestly, he seems like a type of player who doesn't want the attention of playing In a big market or the pressure of playing on a title contender so Indiana is a good place for him. He just gets to cash his max paychecks and go home without any real expectations.

This tells you everything you need to know about Ayton. 😂

Ayton just wants to hoop and get paid, word to Brad Beal.

Suns should've let him go to Indiana

Chris Paul going back to the Clippers wouldn’t be the worst idea. Apparently Westbrook isn’t returning so they’d need a distributor

Are the Nuggets expected to win a championship this season? If not then jokic has been amazing. If so then he hasn't done anything yet

Oh so Woj was alluding to Monty Williams when he said the Bucks were interested in hiring a coach that was still in the playoffs when they fired Bud.

Chris Paul going back to the Clippers wouldn’t be the worst idea. Apparently Westbrook isn’t returning so they’d need a distributor
Where are you getting that Westbrook isn't returning? Seemed like there was mutual interest in him coming back right when the Clippers season ended and I haven't heard much since. But maybe I missed some news.

I’m not talking like anything. I literally, just posted his stats, and called y’all out…for how y’all been downplaying Jokic as a player overall, and a playoff performer as well. He’s been good overall.

Is it really that hard to give the man credit? Like got damn :lol:.

I quite literally just called the man the best floor raiser of his generation :lol: , what else do you want me to say

Nothing he's done this playoffs has changed my opinion on him. I care about winning championships first. I'm never gonna be as high as ya'll on players like him, Luka, Harden

I don't believe players who Control the ball that much & are liabilities on defense win championships. Great player but i'm not one of those defense is overrated dudes, the **** matters A LOT actually when your playing 40+ minutes in the playoffs

We gonna find out tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom