The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The league wouldn’t do anything to Ja if he was at a gun range, taking a training class or at some gun event …In the strip club or driving and waving the blicky on IG ain’t a good look, it’s not that complicated

And right now with mass shootings every day it’s best to stay away from all gun **** in public like 99% of other players seem to do…Ja just doesn’t get it that’s why they going hard on him
Think it also makes a difference that Ja is a superstar who, if he’s not already, is set to be one of the faces of the league for years.

Kaman was journeyman center on mostly low profile teams.

Maybe that shouldn’t make a difference in the two situations, but I think it does.

If Denver has the same level shot making they had in game one throughout the entire series Denver is winning the championship going away. Part of it was terrible Lakers defense for 2.5 quarters but a lot of it was just high level shot making from basically everyone on the Nuggets roster.

The Lakers only hope is that they can make some defensive adjustments (and it seems like they found something in the fourth quarter) and hope Denver misses some shots. That's really it. I like the Lakers offense against Denver's defense.

Honestly, I can't remember the last bad defensive team to win a title. Most title teams are at the very least average defensively. I'm not sure if Denver can win a title giving up 120 every night.

Denver played like it was a one game series
Intense focus on the offensive end

I cant see Jokic playing at that level for the entire series

He was too tired to do fancy handshakes with his teammates after the game

Spot on.

Ja is a clown. Hopefully, he outgrows it. Too much too soon. That music turned to lifestyle culture, really F’n these kids up. Instagram took **** to another level. We’re now seeing the effects of it. 10 plus years later.

Crazy

Seeing clowns like Mad Dog pushing this half season agenda lets me know I'm on the better side here :rofl:

I'm just not sure why people feel being suspended for 1/4 a season without pay is lightwork. He's disqualified for any awards if he misses more than 17 games.

BUT, if Ja does something similar again....that's a 3rd strike from the league and I think the real hammer coming down whether that's endorsements or longer suspension heading north of the 25 game range.

If Denver has the same level shot making they had in game one throughout the entire series Denver is winning the championship going away. Part of it was terrible Lakers defense for 2.5 quarters but a lot of it was just high level shot making from basically everyone on the Nuggets roster.

The Lakers only hope is that they can make some defensive adjustments (and it seems like they found something in the fourth quarter) and hope Denver misses some shots. That's really it. I like the Lakers offense against Denver's defense.

Honestly, I can't remember the last bad defensive team to win a title. Most title teams are at the very least average defensively. I'm not sure if Denver can win a title giving up 120 every night.
I think both teams got good looks. Lakers just started out slow. They need to clean up the boards and limit second chance points and they will be great shape. One thin in the warriors series, they were able to leak out on misses. May need to gang rebound whem denver goes big. Lakers should be feeling confident going into g 2.

they’re coming down hard on Ja this time because they gave him a slap on the wrist last time and he ****** up again 2 months later.

Not sure what’s so complicated.

Silver will probably give a high suspension number
Ja will appeal and get it reduced.

if denver gets to the finals they wont beat the celtics

You can’t finish weaker than you started
And you definitely cant let your opponent finish stronger than they started
Especially when your opponent is the best player in league 😉

1684347023423.png

if denver gets to the finals they wont beat the celtics

Honestly, if they shoot the way they did last night they will beat everyone. If Jamal Murray is going to shoot 60% from the field and Jokic It's going to hit 30 ft fall away 3-pointers then everyone else might as well quit now.

Their shooting has to fall back to Earth for anyone to have a shot. The Lakers are a better defensive team than Boston and and the Lakers have the best possible individual defender for Jokic they still got destroyed for the majority of the game.

Whether it is later in this Lakers series or the finals against Boston, I do believe that someone will slow them down though

Back
Top Bottom