The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Somebody explain to me why Portland gets gifted the 3 pick and instead of rebuilding, they want to trade it to get Dame some help.

ARE YOU GUYS STUPID??
This is like the perfect scenario for Dame to leave and protect his loyalty brand. I don't get it

The ONLY trade that makes sense is 3 + more assets to Brooklyn for Bridges.
Even then you max out in the 1st/2nd round maybe? and then we gotta hear the same Dame quotes all over again :smh:

They just gotta take Scoot or Brandishing Miller and move on :smh:

If Reddick goes on to coach the 6ers or Raps, who’s going to be the foil to ScreminA’s idiocy?

There's plenty of good coaches out there...but there aren't many good analysts, especially ones who can consistently shut Stephen A up. I hope JJ remains with ESPN.

The funny thing is that this was the criticism that Chicago got two offseasons ago when they gave DeRozan and Lonzo all that money. Everyone saw this coming. Chicago went all in financially to be a play in team and now they are stuck on the treadmill for the foreseeable future.

Screenshot_20230517-151904.png

Chicago is a good tear down / fire sale team because otherwise they will be locked into this average roster for the next couple of years. They should trade Lavine, Demar, Vuc for as many pics as possible and see if they can get an injury amnesty for Lonzo. Just go into a full rebuild and hopefully they will have draft picks and assets for the next big free agent or disgruntled Superstar. Sure beats their current plan

I do feel bad for them because of the Lonzo situation but they knew his injury history going in.

I think this is why Chicago Bulls fans spend so much time defending Jordan, because they have nothing else to celebrate or look forward to so they keep breaking out the Bulls championship VHS tapes.

Last edited:

Victor is fortunate to be going to a first class organization but as a young, metropolitan person who grew up in Paris San Antonio is going to be a culture shock. San Antonio is in my bottom five NBA cities I would want to live in:

San Antonio
Indianapolis
Orlando
Detroit
OKC

Dishonorable mentions:

Salt Lake City
Memphis

Portland, yes!!! Go get Dame a running mate w/ that pick & other change.

S&T Grant for a different third option; a man who needs a change of scenery and circumstance.

Take this All-NBA reclamation project off MY 🙌 🙏

If a team can get their hands on Scoot…that’s gotta be worth something.

Maybe the Raptors trade Siakim?

Back
Top Bottom