The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Spot on.

Ja is a clown. Hopefully, he outgrows it. Too much too soon. That music turned to lifestyle culture, really F’n these kids up. Instagram took **** to another level. We’re now seeing the effects of it. 10 plus years later.

Crazy

I typically rock with JJ but this is an INSANE whataboutism. Ja is going to be punished for conduct detrimental to the team/league. What’s going on in politics has very little to do with that. Literally everyone of our jobs has a code of conduct — we can’t want the league to be liberal on most issues and then conservative when it comes to guns. That’s backwards as hell. He couldn’t even last two whole months after the previous suspension without doing some more goofy ****. I think 20-25 games is fair. He embarrassed Adam and the league after the first suspension. Doubt they’ll be lenient this time around.

Jj probably had to take that side since SAS would get blowback if he did and he did not want to sound like he was letting ja off the hook. Decision probably made during production meeting.

Jj quickly turning into a espn character. No wonder he wants in on that sixers gig.

This didn't age well at all 20 years later. I never realized a Nuggets fan had a jersey customized with LeBron's name on it in the hopes that they would win the NBA Draft Lottery in 2003. They even changed their uniform after the 2002-03 season. It was just wrong and all bad with that one.

I never understood why fans have a tendency to customize their favorite team's jersey with a hyped prospect's name in anticipation of a draft before it even occurs. It wasn't even a formality yet with their team drafting a player. It just ends up looking dumb if the team can't get that specific player or they draft someone else.

Yup, I finish school at the end of this week :pimp:
Big James_O :pimp:

DiWT_DFW0AIQ3Ay.jpg

Fam just got here and he's already all grown up

swanson-my-man.gif

James_O James_O congrats on reaching a milestone. Gonna do the college thing or go straight into work?
Thx fam I rlly appreciate it

Gonna go straight into work but I’m still gonna take dual credit classes at the local community college but no university or anything like that

Also I been looking at trade schools but haven’t made up my mind fully yet yk

Thx fam I rlly appreciate it

Gonna go straight into work but I’m still gonna take dual credit classes at the local community college but no university or anything like that

Also I been looking at trade schools but haven’t made up my mind fully yet yk
Definitely look into trades, there's good unionized work there and lots of demand. You're young, keep your options open, find what you like and go at your own pace, you've got time.

Back
Top Bottom