The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I'm a lot lower on melo than most. But don't insult Carmelo like this.

He was the best player on a conference finalist.
If prime Carmelo is your best player. Your team is prob gunna be good.

If Kyrie is your best guy you will almost certainly suck.

Oh my gawd I agree with Osh.

The most skilled boys must be stopped.

Irving's 50-40-90 season

He attempted 378 3's

Out of the 9 or so players that are in that club, only Steph attempted more 3's in the season he got in

That's impressive as hell tbh

Tmac never made it out the 1st round but in there

FIRST BALLOT LMAO

I actually have come to the belief that Kyrie is an insanely overrated player who's playtype and size does not lend itself to playoff success at all, and we really should side eye the non lebron playoff stuff. Kind of a train wreck.

But the resume is the resume.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

TMAC is a first ballot HoF with 7 all star appearances, 7x all nba, no 2nd round appearances,

But we're questioning Kyrie Irving's Hall of Fame legitimacy?
Cats being dishonest because they are mad Kyrie challenged the legitimacy of their heritage.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

TMAC is a first ballot HoF with 7 all star appearances, 7x all nba, no 2nd round appearances,

But we're questioning Kyrie Irving's Hall of Fame legitimacy?
ESPN, the worldwide leader in sports.

It’s almost like they’re partners with the NBA but at the same time seem to be targeting Kyrie.

The reason he was left off the top 75 was due to his antics.

Winning a ring does

Doc has destroyed half the teams he coached yet gonna be in the hall

I will never understand the power that 08 Championship possesses.

This is one of the strangest basketball seasons of all time. And we’re in the firs week of November.

I was explaining everything going on in the league to my main situation last night over dinner and her response was "So reality tv with basketball, that's why you spend so much time arguing with your internet friends?"

Me:

got-me-there.gif

Winning a ring does

Doc has destroyed half the teams he coached yet gonna be in the hall

I don't think it should be automatic. And if you look at the hall it doesn't seem to be.

Chauncey Billups won a ring as the lead offensive player on a championship team.

Not in the hall.

Why should kyrie get it, and first ballot no less?

FIRST BALLOT LMAO

I actually have come to the belief that Kyrie is an insanely overrated player who's playtype and size does not lend itself to playoff success at all, and we really should side eye the non lebron playoff stuff. Kind of a train wreck.

But the resume is the resume.
Myrie is Monta Ellis with a flashy dribble package

But still a clear cut HOF player

I don't think it should be automatic. And if you look at the hall it doesn't seem to be.

Chauncey Billups won a ring as the lead offensive player on a championship team.

Not in the hall.

Why should kyrie get it, and first ballot no less?
Being the lead offensive player on a team that was mid on offense? Plus Rip was the better offensive player

Back
Top Bottom