The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kyrie so talented that with all his flaws he's still easily a HOF'er. Had a chance to be so much more. Sad.

Kyrie definitely a HOF calibur player.

But he is definitely not getting in due to all the *******.

I think Bomani asked the question.

Are we sure Bron still even wants Kyrie?

After have to scrap and put out a statement on the Shop episode with Kanye, Kyrie is getting that same type of bad rap. We know Bron cares about his brand above all.

On on the basketball side of thing, Kyrie really has been playing basketball part-time at the same rate as AD for the past 2 years.
Tsai saved the lakers

Mitch Richmond played on mid teams his entire career. We can’t discount Kyrie’s team success in a team sport because he played with the greatest player of an era.
Thinking about it more a better counter arguement is Pete Maravich.

Pete Maravich very talented.
Didn't really contribute to winning.
Teams didn't play worse without him.
And was injured all the time.

So if Kyrie is a rich man's Pete Maravich, and Pete is in, I guess Kyrie has to get into the hall.

It just feels silly that you can kill your team half the time, and not play the other half

And get in the hall. :lol:

I don't think his body will allow more minutes than he's been playing season to season
Is it still with the HIP from his ROOKIE year?
Thought that was a thing of the past and GSW just preferred "small ball"
His value spoke for itself last July, so even if he wanted more minutes his body couldn't handle it is why?

Is it still with the HIP from his ROOKIE year?
Thought that was a thing of the past and GSW just preferred "small ball"
His value spoke for itself last July, so even if he wanted more minutes his body couldn't handle it is why?
Other than the hip surgeries, he was diagnosed with neuropathy a few years ago. I think his body is pretty f'd up

Kyrie will make the HOF at some point.

With that being said, T-Mac averaged 32/7/6 on 46/39/79 in a dirt-slow era, won back to back scoring titles, but his team was a disaster when he sat (-9.8/100 poss.) Didn't have the luxury of playing alongside LeBron.

Peak T-Mac >>> peak Kyrie

rwbhduhdfzx91.jpg

It's wild the weight we give to a dude who's only redeemable talent is putting a ball in a hoop. Kyrie is no different than you or I. The **** does he need to meet with Jewish leaders for? What does that solve? Jesus I'm over this ****. Either fine dude, suspend him, or don't. **** outta here with this make believe kumbyah ****. The dude who gave no ****s about COVID is now gonna listen to a rabbi?

It's so strange how anytime instances like these occur people are quick to rush out and loudly proclaim how antisemitic less than 15% of the population in America is. How does such a small group of people with next to no economic, political, or social power have the ability to subjugate and discriminate an entire group of people? How does that math work? What the **** is going on man?

Back
Top Bottom