The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bruh how are we getting a Harden to Houston report drop every single week for the last 6 months
deadmanny.png

Does Michael Malone actually think the Rui on Jokic / AD on Gordon thing is going well for the Nuggets?

Like does he get that it's a massive problem that they don't have a solution for other than

Jamal Murray hit tough shots?

Does Michael Malone actually think the Rui on Jokic / AD on Gordon thing is going well for the Nuggets?

Like does he get that it's a massive problem that they don't have a solution for other than

Jamal Murray hit tough shots?

Im sure they are trying to figure something out man. :lol:

Jokic did look more aggressive and made his move quicker on Rui compared to game 1.

Im sure they are trying to figure something out man. :lol:

Jokic did look more aggressive and made his move quicker on Rui compared to game 1.

I dunno are they? His comments post game made seem like he thought it was not big deal. :lol:

Aaron Gordon still wandering around the baseline ******* up the spacing.

This is disingenuous to me and a lot of people use it.

They were taking those couple of losses in the semis and conference finals that every young team does before you get over the hump. Then Jamal Murray doesn't play the last 2 postseasons.

This should be acknowledged when you make those statements.
and they weren't even the 1 or 2 seed each of the last 5 seasons :lol: :smh:

So let’s get this straight. If Ja was holding a rifle, standing on a RV (fleet wood mac coming out the speakers) while also holding the head of some wild beast he’d be straight? Dressed in Camo with the Memphis woods in the background? Instead of holding a lil .22 in a jeep…

You can say the Nuggets players hit tough shots all you want.

G1 both AD and Lebron played well and they lost.
G2 role players stepped up, AD and Lebron played like trash and they lost.

This is clearly gonna come down to the offense.

Malone not tipping his hand on the rui/jok matchup. They still getting decent looks.

This series hinges on shooting. Both teams getting what they want for the most part. Limit turnovers and unnecessary bad shots.

I don't think i haver ever seen lebron mess up that reverse dunk

Back
Top Bottom