The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Weren’t we expecting him losing all those sponsors once the others began leaving him? Ultimately parents won’t be buying the shoes as much for their kids so just because it’s lucrative for him to have a PE doesn’t mean it’s different than the others that have dropped out too.

I think Nike eventually launches the 8s. Or send them to outlets.

But the official launch of the shoe was supposed to be next week.

I don't think Nike wanted to be outchea doing marketing for a player that is on suspension for goofy behavior connected to antisemitism

Wait I missed it what is Jalen apologizing for?

Good lord this week is in pure flames 😭

Kyrie really needs to chill for the rest of the season

A company like Puma or NB might be willing to throw a bag at him if he plays it right.

Don't let you narcissism sabotage your money

You mean like KD and Harden? Or Tatum and Steven Adams as the coach?

The fact is he hasn’t accomplished anything outside of his years with Lebron.
Huh? Yes like them

Irving got hurt his first year with the Nets but was having a great season. The following year he had yet another great season but got hurt in the Playoffs. That team was poised to make the Finals if both he and Harden didn't get hurt against MIL

He also got hurt the 1st year with Boston which, he contributed to a great season there before missing the Playoffs

So, yes, when he's had other great talent around him, he's performed great for the most part

He's also had ugly moments the one season with Boston and the past few years with Brooklyn

They are making an example out of Ky .. "What power" they said... The discourse is already exposing a lot of preconceived notions about certain people. I just really hope brothas are paying attention. These situations always show how they truly feel about us. If we aren't playing sports or providing them entertainment in some form, they could not care less about us to be honest.

Don’t really get how anybody could be shocked at Nike doing what they did. No reason to not accelerate things after this.

giphy.webp

I can hear Chelsea boots creasing all over America right now.

Back
Top Bottom