The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

That duo's been putting together an All-Time and historic postseason but it's seemingly more fun talking about the play-in squad they beat than giving them their flowers :lol:

EYE said a couple of days ago I expected exactly this to happen. LeBron didn't help matters by throwing out the retirement thing.

In a series as where the games were as close as these were, you can't have duds like he had period, all of them were there for the taking.

In a series as where the games were as close as these were, you can't have duds like he had period, all of them were there for the taking.

A 30% 3 point shooter can’t go 1-25, jacking up 3 point shots, monopolizing the ball and wasting possessions leading up to quick baskets and comebacks either….

BA89B1FF-6AEC-412D-A090-5ACAF607CFE2.gif

“But he’s 38”….maybe don’t have your 38 year old doing that :lol:. But they ain’t telling him Nathan

EYE said a couple of days ago I expected exactly this to happen. LeBron didn't help matters by throwing out the retirement thing.

The fact he intentionally did it with Chris Haynes, after getting swept and having it in tuck is nasty.

They gotta chill with the shenanigans. People are catching on, and it legit is starting to look desperate.

AD is a great defender, but IMO, with Joker and Murray essentially able to do anything they want all series long, that great defense by AD holds less and less weight. Offensively he had 2 complete stinkers. Far more important.

If we want to hold him to the absolute highest standard in the league, he deserves to be criticized as such.
He's a beta. He's ALWAYS been a beta. And some of yall have kept clinging to hope he'd turn into an alpha with grandpa Bron.

He's never going to carry an offense. He's never BEEN that guy. Why are we supposed to be shocked now that he's not that guy?

Wasn't ever any Top 5 AD... YALL got fooled.

who was the GOAT that started the word EYE over using the letter I ?

i crack up everytime i read it and type it but completely drawing a blank on where it came from

The fact he intentionally did it with Chris Haynes, after getting swept and having it in tuck is nasty.

They gotta chill with the shenanigans. People are catching on, and it legit is starting to look desperate.

The man’s always has to do some attention wh*re stuff like that when he’s not in the finals. From announcing his number change to “maybe” retiring (which we know he isn’t)

Ya'' always want to talk about Bron fans but don't mention the weirdo ex-Laker fans who actively want their "favorite" team to fail :lol:

Mental illness.

Dudes really treat everything Bron says/does like he's a legit supervillain :lol: :lol:

Ask anyone at that age and stage of their careers about their future after a tough/long season and you'll get the same exact answer 10/10. No matter the sport too.

Only with Bron does it have to be some calculated, 4D chess NK propaganda level **** for another purpose :lol:

Irregardless of all the props and flowers he gives to his victorious opponent, still gotta be something deeper and more sinister always.

Can't simply be a near 40 year old needing time to reassess and evaluate what he wants to do moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom