The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

all jokes aside tho…if you get shorties then we all been there…we all been turnt out for the FIRST TIME!!

i had hella numbers under my belt by the time i met that succubus!!! so they don’t only come to the inexperienced…

we mow the types . them shorties that NEVER say no…no matter the place, the time, the audience…prolly put a saddle on and ride too…got all types of throat tricks and mouf talent..:lol:

he should of took a number…but being a first timer he couldn’t get enough…

Not a succubus :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just had to look up ages....Brittany is 31 and PJ is going to be 25 in August. Zion is going to be 23 in a month and his BM is going to be 30 at some point this year :sick:

Serious question but how are these dudes not clapping younger cheeks? Assuming they are being targeted, why do the older women have the market cornered? I would think yambs their age or younger would be equally as hungry and try to do their thing as well.

For ****s and giggles, I looked up Herro and turns out he's 23 and Katya is going to be 29 next week :lol::lol: These dudes are trippin :smh:
Right when they can earn the supermax. Shorties ballin.

Just had to look up ages....Brittany is 31 and PJ is going to be 25 in August. Zion is going to be 23 in a month and his BM is going to be 30 at some point this year :sick:

Serious question but how are these dudes not clapping younger cheeks? Assuming they are being targeted, why do the older women have the market cornered? I would think yambs their age or younger would be equally as hungry and try to do their thing as well.

For ****s and giggles, I looked up Herro and turns out he's 23 and Katya is going to be 29 next week :lol::lol: These dudes are trippin :smh:
These women got tricks in their bag that a woman their age ain't ready for, or don't know about :rofl:

garbage game is the wrong word. but dunks and 3s is what brings the excitement to the casual fan, not Hakeem type footwork in the paint. no one cares about that generally.

but I agree with Dan tho. imagine if Jokic's name was Nicholas Johnson

Dame come on down to Miami

I was going to ask "how in the hell is Miami going to get to $45MM to match Dame's salary" but then I saw Herro's extension kicks in at $27MM next season and Duncan Robinson (who has been playing his *** off recently) is set to make $18MM which is $45MM exactly :lol: They own their 2024 FRP (#18), 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029. So they could add some some outright FRPs and swaps.

Lowry is also a $29MM expiring if Portland really want to blow it up. This trade could actually happen :lol: Roster would be thin everywhere else but you'd have to hope that you keep finding the gems in the rough

It's embarrassing.

Nate Duncan is legit unlistenable for me :lol:. Speaking of pods though, The Dunker Spot might be the best basketball pod out. Two brovas too :pimp:
Dunker Spot seem like cool guys, but I can't listen to them. It's too in detail.

Dunker Spot seem like cool guys, but I can't listen to them. It's too in detail.
I get that. I like that they get in the weeds when so many of the other pods focus on narrative stuff. Good balance. I don’t even think Lowe is as good anymore tbh

Back
Top Bottom