The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Miami please

I'd take him depending on who's included instead of losing Obi for nothing, depending on Grimes inconsistency, and giving IQ a huge deal.

We're sort of in a position to maximize talent with Brunson here instead of waiting it out and hoping for these young guys to take a leap.

He's the best bad contract "star" available

483F870D-2CCE-4D49-8D92-038AB26F8CF9.jpeg

Simple and makes sense for the teams in transition. Wiz get their pg for the future. Homecoming for the yout.

Obi plays much more. The team is better. They take the next step into ECF contention.

I’d rather slot Alec Burcs back where J Hart is but the bench is still solid w/ Deuce getting a bigger role.

If this passes as 'very similar numbers' ima start telling ladies my meat is 12"
The numbers definitely pass as “very similar” because Sabonis wasn’t the primary ball handler for his team

So he averaged 19 a game having to wait for someone to pass him the ball as opposed to Jokic coming down court with the ball in his hands and dictating the offense

I’ll take some lesser PFs for Dubious in a s&t. Grant, Spicy P, Harrison Barnes or even Draymond Green are all candidates to be finding new homes this summer.

I fully understand that Herro is the Heat's best player available on the block but is anyone else skeptical about starting a rebuild (Washington, Portland) with Herro locked in at $30MM per year? Portland would almost need to get a 3rd team involved because him Simons/Sharpe/Herro doesn't make much sense. Washington could swing it but...why?

I fully understand that Herro is the Heat's best player available on the block but is anyone else skeptical about starting a rebuild (Washington, Portland) with Herro locked in at $30MM per year? Portland would almost need to get a 3rd team involved because him Simons/Sharpe/Herro doesn't make much sense. Washington could swing it but...why?

Yes. Which I why I don’t understand what you guys were talking about yesterday.

I wouldn’t want Tyler Herro. No way. Sorry.

Rebuilding with Tyler Herro. Yea right. Get that dude away from me. (If I’m the Blazers)

The numbers definitely pass as “very similar” because Sabonis wasn’t the primary ball handler for his team

So he averaged 19 a game having to wait for someone to pass him the ball as opposed to Jokic coming down court with the ball in his hands and dictating the offense

It's almost like Jokic has a skillset that no one else in the league right now can match which allows him to play in a way that others wouldn't be able to. :lol:

Sabonis is good but those two are on different tiers.

You forgot to fill this out btw.

IMG_2090.jpeg

It's almost like Jokic has a skillset that no one else in the league right now can match which allows him to play in a way that others wouldn't be able to. :lol:

IMG_2090.jpeg

There are legit people in here that can check every single one of those boxes. Or at least close :lol:

Tyler Herro isn’t good enough to win a substantial number of games as your number 1 guy thus allowing you to* be an actual lottery team where you can get a chance at a top pick.

Washington or Portland can go in full tank as oppose to having to tread water to appease Beal or Dame.

Rebuilding with Tyler Herro. Yea right. Get that dude away from me. (If I’m the Blazers)

I've been preaching the Lowry expiring but now I see why Miami wouldn't want to do it.

If they can get one of these stars for Herro+pieces+draft capital then I would imagine throughout the season/at the trade deadline they would look to move Lowry to a team with a malcontent or a team with cap space looking to shed salary and will trade for him then buy him out (similar to Rust last year). New CBA could have an affect though if the deal they take back is long-term.

Gotta get up 90% of the cap regardless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_2090.jpeg
His own teammate has the exact same skillset :lol:
Had a triple double in the same game

But I thought the tweet was about old school Sabonis and he’s comparing the stats of the Kings Sabonis
So disregard my reply

Bench players getting ~20mms but Herro, their first scoring option, starts & plays off the bench, is on some albatross contract?

Them numbers soon gonna be average starters money.

Anyone expecting Herro to lead a team to any substantial success is setting yaself up for disappointment.

Tyler Herro isn’t good enough to win a substantial number of games as your number 1 guy thus keeping you still a lottery team where you can get a chance at a top pick.

Washington or Portland can go in full tank as oppose to having to tread water to appease Beal or Dame.
Gotta get up 90% of the cap regardless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I 100% agree which is my concern because you probably have him for 3 years minimum, if not the full 4. Winger would need Rafael Stone level of job protection if he's doing that.

Don’t really think the Herro contract is all that bad. Especially if you’re adding him to other young talent that you don’t have to pay yet.

Gotta spend money somewhere.

I'd take him depending on who's included instead of losing Obi for nothing, depending on Grimes inconsistency, and giving IQ a huge deal.

We're sort of in a position to maximize talent with Brunson here instead of waiting it out and hoping for these young guys to take a leap.

He's the best bad contract "star" available

I'd rather Miami lock in a Butler/Beal/Bam trio than pay him $57M three years from now.

Have to be real selective with the new CBA

living on south beach with a mandatory body fat rule and being poked and prodded every day like cattle is pure hell I'd imagine

maybe that's why their draft history is so bad

Back
Top Bottom