The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kangz shot 21 free throws in the first half. Fox a milly shot 9 himself. Some questionable calls. Steph got that tech and then the officiating changed.

Kangz slander :smh:
They are going to be a play in team when it’s all said and done. They’ve dropped 3 close games. Could very easily be 6-3 or 5-4
The Kings breh. They have some good players but damb

It's just the Kings Kings'ing because they really do have talent

Harrison Barnes randomly decided to forget how to play basketball though

Kangz shot 21 free throws in the first half. Fox a milly shot 9 himself. Some questionable calls. Steph got that tech and then the officiating changed.

Kangz slander :smh:
They are going to be a play in team when it’s all said and done. They’ve dropped 3 close games. Could very easily be 6-3 or 5-4

People going to learn, they don't know yet, but something positive is brewing for the Kings

People going to learn, they don't know yet, but something positive is brewing for the Kings
Monk been eating all his minutes. They are going to need a big wing if the play in is going to happen.

Sabonis is starting to look really comfortable out there, I think he fits with Fox quite well. The cadence is there

Now if Sabonis (+ Lyles and Metu) is rendering Holmes to DNPCD why not try and get something for him. Holmes is more than solid bench big with a decent contract. Get you more help

Thought you meant the Lakers my bad I misread

denzel-relieved (2).gif

:lol: :lol: But yeah, I am probably contradicting a previous post but after giving it more thought, some teams really just have to tank (or genuinely suck) for a few consecutive years to be competitive (Process Sixers, #2 Pick Lakers, OKC up next, etc.). It should be definitely be on the table for a lot of the "less desirable" cities.

The wildest thing is that people have switched to attacking Klay on defense over Steph.

Steph was an average defender but no one on the floor was really bad. Now, Steph is still average but its so easy to get by Klay now.

I saw Fox saying he wanted that matchup. He was licking his chops. Fox a hard cover for anybody, but Yikes Klay. Monk too. Monk was getting busy.

I still think he’ll get better, at some point.

Anthony Edwards isn't having some kind of down year. He came in out of shape but he's still producing what he usually does

If this were a 5 out offense from the jump I'd wager he'd be putting up even more points

Bowing out on him now is foolish but that's more stock for the rest of us

The wildest thing is that people have switched to attacking Klay on defense over Steph.

Steph was an average defender but no one on the floor was really bad. Now, Steph is still average but its so easy to get by Klay now.
Steve is just small. Klay can’t move.

Sabonis is starting to look really comfortable out there, I think he fits with Fox quite well. The cadence is there

Now if Sabonis (+ Lyles and Metu) is rendering Holmes to DNPCD why not try and get something for him. Holmes is more than solid bench big with a decent contract. Get you more help
I want Boston to trade for Holmes once Gallo’s contract can be moved. Can’t really help them with a big wing though.

PnR with him and Brogdon against second units would be nasty.

@amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy I know y'all were sick for a little bit. 17 point lead, CP3 out and Philly lets them cut it down to to as little as 3 :sick:

Man...it's weird....this is the first no-drama summer we've had since the process started. This is the first summer Morey was actually BUILDING a team rather than undoing the mistakes of Brand and Colangelo. This was the first summer that was building around Embiid rather than Simmons...yet...we are at our worst start since 2016 (and that's when we're TRYING to tank).

The coach has absolutely no idea how to run this team. It's so frustrating to watch this team play. Everyone is trying to get their own playing iso ball because that's what Doc designed. He calls it a pecking order. This is the most uninspired basketball I've seen the Sixers play maybe ever...which makes no sense.

Doc has to go...

Man...it's weird....this is the first no-drama summer we've had since the process started. This is the first summer Morey was actually BUILDING a team rather than undoing the mistakes of Brand and Colangelo. This was the first summer that was building around Embiid rather than Simmons...yet...we are at our worst start since 2016 (and that's when we're TRYING to tank).

The coach has absolutely no idea how to run this team. It's so frustrating to watch this team play. Everyone is trying to get their own playing iso ball because that's what Doc designed. He calls it a pecking order. This is the most uninspired basketball I've seen the Sixers play maybe ever...which makes no sense.

Doc has to go...
Ime re-routed?

Back
Top Bottom