The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Did Ime not get the job because of Kyrie's situation or because the Nets actually did their due diligence and his situation is just honestly that bad
Because Malika Andrews was in ESPN gaslighting and doing a bunch of moral grandstanding.

Chet got African king DNA in him?
PM me........ BROTHA
Kc2comf.jpg

I mentioned it the other day but why can't it simply be that the Nets players rock with Vaughn, the locker room has been more harmonious and the organization doesn't want to rock that boat? They obviously know more about Ime's trangressions than we do but not every outcome of this situation has to be related to him be being a HOF Scumbag.

*This post will be resurrected when it is revealed he is First Team Horny*

I mentioned it the other day but why can't it simply be that the Nets players rock with Vaughn, the locker room has been more harmonious and the organization doesn't want to rock that boat? They obviously know more about Ime's trangressions than we do but not every outcome of this situation has to be related to him be being a HOF Scumbag.

*This post will be resurrected when it is revealed he is First Team Horny*
HOF Scumbag tho?
I think he's not even Tier2/3

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers No I get that, my post was solely in reply to him saying he has never seen a swole white player. noblekane noblekane would throw a punch that Humphries ducks then puts in a sleeper hold and it's a wrap.

Chet will never be swole. Not sure how much muscle or weight KD added after his time at Texas but Chet is on that trajectory. Depending on your game and style of play, you don't necessarily have to bulk up as much as Yanni did.

HOF Scumbag tho?

I am not saying that he is, just that folks talk about him and his behavior like he is one even though we don't know the full story

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers No I get that, my post was solely in reply to him saying he has never seen a swole white player. noblekane noblekane would throw a punch that Humphries ducks then puts in a sleeper hold and it's a wrap.

Chet will never be swole. Not sure how much muscle or weight KD added after his time at Texas but Chet is on that trajectory. Depending on your game and style of play, you don't necessarily have to bulk up as much as Yanni did.

I am not saying that he is, just that folks talk about him and his behavior like he is one even though we don't know the full story
HOF Scumbag tho?
Married women cheating on their husbands with co-workers yet somehow Ime is the only bad guy in this equation.

Back
Top Bottom