The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not sure what you mean by that first question. But I think they expected to be good when they put this roster together. Maybe not this good but now that they're one of the best in the west I think that's worth building around. A healthy Kawhi type would make them certified imo
Sorry, let me re-phrase: the Boston situation- I'm saying I feel like that situation was more of a rare occurance

Based on the fact that Tatum and Brown became as good as they were that quickly

I don't foresee anyone on the Jazz, reaching those tiers that Tatum and Brown are on

If Ainge meant for them to compete and be good with this specific roster, again I don't agree with that being logical in this specific season. Of all seasons, you don't do this imo

But if they somehow get a healthy MVP candidate without giving up much of their core rotation- I guess it's plausible this is a smart path?

Well you aren't here to learn so why should I be here to teach?
I am. YOU guys just don't see it, and I already covered why: Those who want to see nothing will always find it. You all have your own groupthink confirmation bias towards me, and pointing that out is not a victimization statement, because that's not a victimization concept... but the idea that pointing that out is me playing victim, that's also more confirmation bias.

I could blow all your minds with the things I've learned on here on this and other similar topics, but not everyone learns the same. I don't learn through shame and 'I said so. That's it. Just trust me/us or else you're racist.' I learn through questions and dialogue, but people actively oppose questions.

The whole reason I ask questions is for other people reading who also learn through questions. The second assumptions are applied to the reason for those questions is the second it always goes sideways, ALWAYS.

-foe

I am. YOU guys just don't see it, and I already covered why: Those who want to see nothing will always find it. You all have your own groupthink confirmation bias towards me, and pointing that out is not a victimization statement, because that's not a victimization concept... but the idea that pointing that out is me playing victim, that's also more confirmation bias.

I could blow all your minds with the things I've learned on here on this and other similar topics, but not everyone learns the same. I don't learn through shame and 'I said so. That's it. Just trust me/us or else you're racist.' I learn through questions and dialogue, but people actively oppose questions.

The whole reason I ask questions is for other people reading who also learn through questions. The second assumptions are applied to the reason for those questions is the second it always goes sideways, ALWAYS.

-foe
mike-brown-huh.gif

I get what you mean by the Boston reference but was that something more rare or common?

I'm going with former

This why I asked if there was anyone on the roster worth building around or with. Sexton and Lauri seem like the easy answers but not tanking for their futures doesn't seem to add up

I'm not sure even if you added an All-Star to this roster that it'd lead to what Boston did

Plus you consider the fact that Victor and Scoot are about as Can't Miss as possible... don't get me wrong I love it, I don't want those guys anywhere near SLC

Idk if it was intentional but the jazz ended up with the perfect players to run Hardy’s system. I think they could level up to legit contenders if they upgrade to better versions of the types of players they already have. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a superstar. Just a better Olynyk. A better vanderbilt. Whether it’s this season or next summer.

I wouldn’t become a seller. You’re already too far ahead to get a chance at wemby and scoot imo. Why sabotage what you’re building for the 10th pick.

Tried to explain to that man how he was disgracing black culture and he called it gatekeeping.
You just fused 2 different conversations into 1 and packaged it as if that's what happened, but again: Accuracy be damned. And since people will agree, then that's DEFINITELY what happened, word to us all vividly remembering Sinbad in Shazam.

That's not what happened. That's not what I said was gatekeeping. At all. Not even CLOSE, but: Accuracy be damned. Just say it and people will believe it. Independently. Together.

-foe

I honestly think ska is just generally clueless. Hopelessly, painfully clueless just in general as well as being hyper defensive. He's constantly missing the point regardless of the subject matter

When i was a teenager, I used to have a similar NEED to always be right or to always defend/explain myself because i felt what i said was misinterpreted. My first boss called it out to me one day (politely) and told me sometimes it aint worth it and you only make yourself look worse.

Like, who cares if my intentions were not to offend a group. If members of that group are offended, why not apologize and try to avoid doing that same thing again. People won’t respect you any less for doing that.

I honestly think ska is just generally clueless. Hopelessly, painfully clueless just in general as well as being hyper defensive. He's constantly missing the point regardless of the subject matter
Clueless about what regarding these posts this morning?
"I shouldn't have to tell you."

Clueless about what?

"Do your own research."

Clueless about what?

"Look, we all arrived at the same conclusion independently, together, collectively, on our own."

Clueless about what?

No one actually answers the questions, and instead just throws all kinds of accusations at the fact that questions are being asked. Every time.

"We don't have to answer to you. Why should we have to answer your questions? Why does it have to be about YOUR questions?"

And still... nothing. Post after post, snowballing something that nobody can even point to.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom