The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I honestly dont know of a white nba player that's as articulate :lol: off the top of my head. If I did probably woulda say the same thing about them though.

Question, if someone calls you articulate or well spoken, you wouldnt take it as a compliment?

i come in peace but it’s a patronizing micro aggression that a lot of folks of color in historically white spaces experience. if im you’re coworker/colleague, me being “smart” or well-spoken should go without saying. why does someone’s ability to articulate themselves come as a surprise?

In before the low IQ fans say “see. Laker tax. Clippers got him for Powell Boston and 2 second rounders”

Powel and Boston are good players. Russ is a mega negative player.

Also: man, Zubac and Turner on same team. One of them is gonna be pissed coming off the bench

Those that want to see nothing will always find it.

-foe
Yes Ska, us black people taking issue with what we see as a slight just refuse to see the knowledge you are dropping.

You are a moderator on a discussion forum who whines about forced compliance because people challenging your often ****** takes regarding race and racism.

If Anthony Davis could lay eggs, they still wouldn't as be as fragile as you.

I personally don't believe any reports about Clippers trades except from Woj/Shams after the deal is made.

I didn’t even read the article :lol:

I’ve just been wanting to get another big, preferably one that can stretch the floor. Obviously Turner is more than just a backup, but he’s the ideal fit for this team imo. i would even start him over DPOY Zu 👀

Been holding this one in the tuck for a while, but its really MAGASka out here huh
Is it Libertarian or MAGA? You all convene.

It's neither, but like I've already covered: assumptions are always true. That you think someone who asks questions means MAGA, it's troubling.

GET THOSE LIKES, antidope antidope ! The more you get, the more right your assumption is! Popularity means accuracy!

Aaaaaand everyone just glosses over the fact that you said earlier that all this hoopla over what Kyrie said is nonsense. It's definitely not nonsense, but this is a smooth diversion tactic.

-foe

Is it Libertarian or MAGA? You all convene.

It's neither, but like I've already covered: assumptions are always true. That you think someone who asks questions means MAGA, it's troubling.

GET THOSE LIKES, antidope antidope ! The more you get, the more right your assumption is! Popularity means accuracy!

Aaaaaand everyone just glosses over the fact that you said earlier that all this hoopla over what Kyrie said is nonsense. It's definitely not nonsense, but this is a smooth diversion tactic.

-foe
I don't need to convene, I am an independent thinker. Stop saying thinly veiled racist stuff and this wouldn't happen, you aren't just "Asking questions".

Lol at this pivot. I have said several times that its annoying that this story is this big and overshadowing basketball, good luck trying to spin that as somehow equivalent to the stuff you say in here all the time. GOOD LUCK.

Get it started bro. Tell them how what I said is wrong. Bless us with your knowledge.

us black people taking issue with what we see as a slight just refuse to see the knowledge you are dropping.
That reply would make sense if I even suggested that black people should stop taking issue with this being a slight. I've never even hinted at that. In fact I've corroborated how I know that it is a slight. You guys just make stuff up about me and then reply as if that's the way it is. You literally just did it, and you'll get a lot of likes for it, from people who do the same.

Next is going to be 'Well if a bunch of people are saying the same thing, then it must be right.' And that would make sense if a bunch of people were saying the same thing. But people make up different things, and it doesn't matter if all the different make believe things are correct. They all lineup with the same narrative.

Then NEXT is going to something about playing victim, which all just veers away from the topic, which will THEN be blamed on me... when my original post on this topic was completely related to the topic and then people switched the topic to... me. And that's going to be my fault.

-foe

How have I never read/heard of Takeoff until now that he's dead?

And for those that say 'Well you don't listen to hip hop,' first off, correct, but if you let some tell it on here, all I listen to is hip hop because I'm some Malibu's Most Wanted type, all because I said 'issa'... but that's a whole different conversation 🤣🤦‍♂️

But no, I don't listen to hip hop, however I've hear/read Migos mentioned all the time. I've never heard/read Takeoff until the last few hours.

-foe
He's just asking questions guys, it's OK!

-FOH

He's just asking questions guys, it's OK!

-FOH
"How have I never read/heard of Takeoff until now that he's dead?" How is that thinly veiled racism? What's YOUR interpretation of racism there? C'mon, Stretch.

-foe

Interesting seeing these issues called nonsense.

-foe

-foe
Don't worry about what I'm posting. You have work to do. You need to get this topic going. Don't let me obfuscate things and divert people from the truth bro. You are the only one who sees what I'm doing

That reply would make sense if I even suggested that black people should stop taking issue with this being a slight. I've never even hinted at that. In fact I've corroborated how I know that it is a slight. You guys just make stuff up about me and then reply as if that's the way it is. You literally just did it, and you'll get a lot of likes for it, from people who do the same.

Next is going to be 'Well if a bunch of people are saying the same thing, then it must be right.' And that would make sense if a bunch of people were saying the same thing. But people make up different things, and it doesn't matter if all the different make believe things are correct. They all lineup with the same narrative.

Then NEXT is going to something about playing victim, which all just veers away from the topic, which will THEN be blamed on me... when my original post on this topic was completely related to the topic and then people switched the topic to... me. And that's going to be my fault.

-foe
Spare me this victim act

Multiple people in this thread independently reached the same conclusion about you.

And you just want to hand wave it like people are just following the crowd and listening to lies.

That at the end of the day, there is no need for you to do better because folk just lying on you. Just being unfair to you.

wavycrocket wavycrocket take about you is right. You maybe present points differently, but at the end of the day you come off like every other fragile white dude that has had an issue with how strongly black members on NT feel about social issues.

You think you meandering post show otherwise, but they don't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom