The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Spare me this victim act

Multiple people in this thread independently reached the same conclusion about you.
Literally called it. "Then NEXT is going to something about playing victim..." 🤣

No conclusion reached together as a group is independent. 🤦‍♂️It's literal groupthink.
And you just want to hand wave it like people are just following the crowd and listening to lies.
Not lies, but each other's false, proud assumptions. Lying is different than that.
That at the end of the day, there is no need for you to do better because folk just lying on you. Just being unfair to you.
Yikes. 3 falsities in 1 fell swoop, but all packaged in the same false, proud, concrete assumption. That's actually what happens every time. 'I said I'm right, so I am. Well, a bunch of us independently together said we're right, so I am.'

-foe

I think it's safe to assume they're not tanking at this point
Of all the years :lol:

If they had a handful of dudes who you know you want to keep and build with it makes sense- win as much as possible and create a certain culture

I mean, with that much talent you can't really for real tank, so I get it. You can't ask them dudes to not play hard

But... then, why not trade said talent away for more future stuff

Not giving yourself as much chance as possible to land Victor or Scoot just to be a first round team that moves on from much of this roster anyway doesn't seem to add up

All this talk about “Likes” and the feelings from a mod :rofl:

Get it together darthska darthska . Look in the mirror.

Geezus
Real talk. It is wild hilarious and pathetic :lol:

Mans works with the people that put the feature in place, and control it. A poster have zero control over how many likes their in post gets

Mans needs to take his grievances to Meth.

All this talk about “Likes” and the feelings from a mod
Yeah people get super weird about being falsely accused by internet people who swear they've got it all figured out in some collective but independent expose.

-foe

Literally called it. "Then NEXT is going to something about playing victim..." 🤣

No conclusion reached together as a group is independent. 🤦‍♂️It's literal groupthink.

Not lies, but each other's false, proud assumptions. Lying is different than that.

Yikes. 3 falsities in 1 fell swoop, but all packaged in the same false, proud, concrete assumption. That's actually what happens every time. 'I said I'm right, so I am. Well, a bunch of us independently together said we're right, so I am.'

-foe
This post is pathetic

You always gotta watch out for those people who never say sorry/admit wrongdoing man.
Quote what you accused. You haven't, and just jumped straight to 'Watch out for the lack of apologies.'
I know, I know: 'I shouldn't have to tell you.'

Baseless accusations are something to look out for, too.

-foe

Yeah people get super weird about being falsely accused by internet people who swear they've got it all figured out in some collective but independent expose.

-foe

“Libertarian and main character energy”, isn’t a false accusation about anything :lol:

The rest of what you say is just projection and hurt feelings. The “likes” stuff is just strange.

Look in the mirror.

Of all the years :lol:

If they had a handful of dudes who you know you want to keep and build with it makes sense- win as much as possible and create a certain culture

I mean, with that much talent you can't really for real tank, so I get it. You can't ask them dudes to not play hard

But... then, why not trade said talent away for more future stuff

Not giving yourself as much chance as possible to land Victor or Scoot just to be a first round team that moves on from much of this roster anyway doesn't seem to add up
On the other hand, this Jazz team might only be one piece away from being legit. Said it before but it's almost a repeat of what happened with Boston. Everyone thought they would/should tank one more year after getting Tatum and brown and instead they picked up IT and went on a run. Plenty of assets to shop around

Quote what you accused. You haven't, and just jumped straight to 'Watch out for the lack of apologies.' I know, I know: 'I shouldn't have to tell you.'

Baseless accusations are something to look out for, too.

-foe
I really don't need to nor am I going to cause IDC that much, but its out there.

This so-called "Groupthink" that you keep going on about is people telling you that you be talking crazy in here. Go look inward, go read the stuff you post.

I am not here to teach you anything, I don't know you and hopefully, our paths will never cross in real life cause I wouldn't want to be around you if this is how you think.

“Libertarian and main character energy”, isn’t a false accusation about anything :lol:
That's not even close to the only accusation, so not even close to what I was talking about. Again, though: accuracy in the accusations contained in each post means nothing to you all. Just say it, accuracy be damned.

-foe

On the other hand, this Jazz team might only be one piece away from being legit. Said it before but it's almost a repeat of what happened with Boston. Everyone thought they would/should tank one more year after getting Tatum and brown and instead they picked up IT and went on a run. Plenty of assets to shop around
I get what you mean by the Boston reference but was that something more rare or common?

I'm going with former

This why I asked if there was anyone on the roster worth building around or with. Sexton and Lauri seem like the easy answers but not tanking for their futures doesn't seem to add up

I'm not sure even if you added an All-Star to this roster that it'd lead to what Boston did

Plus you consider the fact that Victor and Scoot are about as Can't Miss as possible... don't get me wrong I love it, I don't want those guys anywhere near SLC

1668538121950.png

I wouldn't want to be around you if this is how you think.
I don't think the way you all have yourself convinced I do. That's not even kind of the whole point: that is the whole point. You all do the same thing every time. You make something up and then post after post about the make believe from the same posters. Don't believe me? Go back and find the worst thing I've said this morning. Don't even quote it. Just go back and look. Click on my profile, click on my posts, and I dare you to go find the worst thing I've said this morning. You'll find: nothing. There was no 'OHMIGISH!!! He said that?! 'But again: Accuracy be damned, so that's not something you'll be doing. We both know it.

-foe

Shout out to ballinsam23 ballinsam23 who somehow didn't take this convo as a personal attack and be flippantly defiant for no reason and took it as a learning moment
Shout out to those who held space for his initially harmless posts instead of stubbornly accusing him of things from the jump.

Shout out to those who realize that's not always how it goes for everyone, so not everyone has the same response.

-foe

I get what you mean by the Boston reference but was that something more rare or common?

I'm going with former

This why I asked if there was anyone on the roster worth building around or with. Sexton and Lauri seem like the easy answers but not tanking for their futures doesn't seem to add up

I'm not sure even if you added an All-Star to this roster that it'd lead to what Boston did

Plus you consider the fact that Victor and Scoot are about as Can't Miss as possible... don't get me wrong I love it, I don't want those guys anywhere near SLC
Not sure what you mean by that first question. But I think they expected to be good when they put this roster together. Maybe not this good but now that they're one of the best in the west I think that's worth building around. A healthy Kawhi type would make them certified imo

Back
Top Bottom