The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 and i saw the vision.. he’s moving on the court a lot better than i thought he would. if he stays healthy in his rookie season, no reason he shouldn’t get some garbage time burn for a Memphis team that’s thin at the 5
Edey should have been the number one pick.

I think Edey will be getting key minutes in the rotation and may even start at center 👀

Is cooper generational?

I remember when kyrie went and tapped team USA's chin in the scrimmages. Then told Kobe what yo 1s look like

Capture.PNG

is there anything Shaq wont endorse? If there is a check involved, he’s there and I aint’t even mad.

IMG_4680.png

I think Caleb dont care about the money and just wants to be in a certain situation similar to Klay taking a smaller bag in dallas compared to the lakers... now if he had a contract offer and wanted more money but got a lot less than thats on him which reminds of schroeder... still remember when sprewell made the wcf with the wolves they gave me a offer 32 million for 4 years and he said no he needs more to feed his family... since then hasn't been in the league

Bad basketball fit AHHHHHHHHHHH

Mavs been running these guard/guard screen sets for fake shooters for Luka's entire career and the offensive personnel is damn near ideal for the off-ball motion screening sets Golden State thrived on for years. And Klay making pocket passes to PJ, Lively or Gafford instead of Draymond and Kevan Looney gonna add another dimension.

Little tweaks to be made, but the offensive fit and versatility adding Klay can open up is clear as day.

Watched the Grizz Jazz SL game this morning and saw Bazely out there. Mans gotta be close to breaking the summer league games played record. Swear this is his 6th or 7th year playing. He seems like a good kid but he stinks

Reactions: OTG
Is cooper generational?

I remember when kyrie went and tapped team USA's chin in the scrimmages. Then told Kobe what yo 1s look like

I don’t know about generational.

But I do know one thing: Cooper is one talented dude who could end up being the number one pick

Watched the Grizz Jazz SL game this morning and saw Bazely out there. Mans gotta be close to breaking the summer league games played record. Swear this is his 6th or 7th year playing. He seems like a good kid but he stinks
if he wasn't a doofus on offense and off the court, fam is an incredible defender and a rare "he can defend 1 through 5" and rim protect guy, probably should have gone to college though

Jonathan Isaac is another guy worth mentioning in that regard, also a doofus off the court, and injury prone for that matter but the ability to contain penatration and stay in front of everybody, and late contest block jumpers (more a Bazley/Thybulle thing)

Back
Top Bottom