The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bron really the old head. That's crazy. I memba when bruh was the youngin. He still killing though. He Got Hella energy still.

Mavs attached three second rounders to dump THJr. :lol: at the Bulls thinking two second rounders is enough for a team to take on LaVine's contract.

Bulls and LaVine need to just play the season out and hope he's healthy and goes back to being a 20+ PPG scorer.

Mavs wanted Grimes. That was worth some of those 2nds. They tried to get him before he went to Detroit

Damn, mans outchea serving that fentanyl free Luka slander this morning. Welp, call me Bubbles and sign me up....

kermit-kermit-the-frog.gif

Can we get a new thread though?

Anyway heard Team USA only beat Cooper Flagg and the selects by 1 point.

Edey is definitely the starting C.

Love he's going to make the game easier for Ja, Bane and Jaren in different areas. If Ja can just stay healthy, he very well may have a special season in the paint.

Not exactly sure why there were so many questions if he could replicate Adam's production. That's all Memphis needed, but Edey should be able to provide more offensively than Adams in the long-term.

Can’t forget GG JACK!! Edey with an easyyyy 14 and 13. If he can give them 15-10 a game! Goodness

Memphis gone be hell for anyone

Back
Top Bottom