The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

EYE memba player's having to cover up Nike branding in the past as well.

Don't think IT was for the actual games though.
I know MJ and them did it but I feel like someone more recent did it as well 🤔

amb1.jpg

But I did see this with non Nike players getting their brands blocked but this was a PS instead of player's doing it themselves

I feel like if Edey was like 7’1 or 7’2 he’d be drafted higher.

Just because hes 7’5 and doesnt move like wemby people were thinking hes Boban

New thread right before we hit page 10,000 and lookin at who OP is?? :smh: :smh: Me joining that mess…

View attachment 3271918
We used to take pride in not hitting page goals here. Start new threads for new seasons, new playoffs and even indivual games and series but now we celebrate being held in captivity to the same thread to reach 10k

morpheus-free-your-mind.gif

I feel like if Edey was like 7’1 or 7’2 he’d be drafted higher.

Just because hes 7’5 and doesnt move like wemby people were thinking hes Boban
Anybody who knows the game and has watched enough basketball in their lives would never have compared Edey to Boban.

Edey is closer to Yao. In fact Edey is even more mobile and lighter on his toes than Yao imo

We used to take pride in not hitting page goals here. Start new threads for new seasons, new playoffs and even indivual games and series but now we celebrate being held in captivity to the same thread to reach 10k

morpheus-free-your-mind.gif

10k pages of bad takes and poorly calculated bets is a milestone that deserves celebration before we usher in a new szn of equally bad decisions

Hopefully we see the return of storm’s posts and varnell’s daily fantasy misfortunes in ‘24 - ‘25

Grizz got some Low iq players and coaches. 2 points to hit target score and dude runs back to the corner for a missed 3. Then unathletic laravia drives and gets absolutely stuffed.

Feed the dang ball to edey!!
Kenny Smith said it years ago: summer league doesn’t show you who can play, it shows you who can’t.
Keynote George shot poorly but he can really play. Seems like a tough cover.

Think folks really overthought things with Edey. Acted like he was just big with no skills and couldn’t move. He’s obviously going to have trouble guarding shifty guards in space like any other big, but he’s going to be a really good rim protector, good rebounder, good screener, and I think there’s some real offensive potential with him. Has solid touch and is really strong. You’re not gonna build your offense around him but he can be effective.
He looks to be what everyone hoped Roy Hibbert would be.
Klay in his prime was a lockdown defender though. Cant say that about Reggie. Definition of a two way player. Drop 50 on your head then guard the other team's best perimeter player.
Klay would not shut down Reggie and still get his. Miller Time was running marathons every game with countless screens. Klay would’ve been run ragged with that assignment.

Mavs attached three second rounders to dump THJr. :lol: at the Bulls thinking two second rounders is enough for a team to take on LaVine's contract.

Bulls and LaVine need to just play the season out and hope he's healthy and goes back to being a 20+ PPG scorer.

I personally don’t care that Kessler is playing summer league after two seasons

We need a big body for 10-15 minutes and he only makes $4m.

An offensive minded center would work Kessler.

I like Kessler too, he'll contest and block a lot of shots, but he's a back up big on a contending team.

A first for Kessler should be a no brainer for a bunch of teams assuming you aren’t strapped for picks. Can play 20-25 min a night and is one of the best rim protectors in the league.

Edey is definitely the starting C.

Love he's going to make the game easier for Ja, Bane and Jaren in different areas. If Ja can just stay healthy, he very well may have a special season in the paint.

Not exactly sure why there were so many questions if he could replicate Adam's production. That's all Memphis needed, but Edey should be able to provide more offensively than Adams in the long-term.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 and i saw the vision.. he’s moving on the court a lot better than i thought he would. if he stays healthy in his rookie season, no reason he shouldn’t get some garbage time burn for a Memphis team that’s thin at the 5
I think he’s going to be in their normal rotation playing like 25 min a night. Gives them a look that nobody else on the roster does.

Honestly he could probably win ROY. Going to be on a good team (assuming health) and put up points/rebounds/blocks.

Back
Top Bottom