The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Perception has you believing Jimmy Butler is some sort of Iron Man when being compared to Kawhi. Check his GP Over the last 6 or so years.

Jimmy is 2 years older, has played 118 more career games than Kawhi and had to play under run them into the ground Thibs.

Philly just competing for the all time fugazi hall of fame at this point. MCW, Okafor, Embiid, Yimmy, Ben, Tobias, Harden and now PG. Meanwhile Jrue and Iguodala have 6 rings combined since being traded to kick start the process. Historically unserious team :smh:

Derrick White is the type of dude to bust up his teeth for a loose ball lol. He hits open shots on the regular and has great defense. Im sure the stars on the U.S. squad would be happy to have him on there.

USA team removing Kawhi and adding Derrick White would make them a better team.

Snakeskin Books might be on the way fellas....

nike-book-1-snakeskin-1.jpg

Fit already selected to go with these bangers....

3a7d4d7645a962984300b689e4d66fa1.png

All these new shoes/cws and so many players still wearing Kobes

Nike hit on all cylinders with most the Kobe lows

Feel bad for Kawhi but at this point he should put his focus on the playoffs. Limit any basketball until the playoffs because his body can't hold up.

As for White being on Team USA, I like it. Team USA will be seeing a lot of zone and Box and 1s on guys at times so having a hustle guy that will hit open shots is key. I wish the squad had more impact bigs Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

Carlos Boozer averaged 21 & 10 and got MVP votes in 2007-2008. He was far from a role player.
Yall got it bro. I'll concede Boozer. Im not gonna argue the facts. His son still gonna be better than him and he still a goofy for wearing a whole can of paint on his head in an actual NBA game.

Back
Top Bottom