The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Feel bad for Kawhi but at this point he should put his focus on the playoffs. Limit any basketball until the playoffs because his body can't hold up.

As for White being on Team USA, I like it. Team USA will be seeing a lot of zone and Box and 1s on guys at times so having a hustle guy that will hit open shots is key. I wish the squad had more impact bigs Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
Really just need to have Bron or Tatum run point and surround with shooters. Easy.

Capture.PNG

I’m 5’10..6 foot in my Chelsea’s with my locs in a pony tail.

Im still pulling up on that. Same with Cameron Brink or Angel. Height ain ever scared me.
lol im like 6 foot and a half in some alexander mcqueens. True height is 5'11. I actually wouldn't mind a tall girl! idk if they would rock with me being shorter tho. You know how women are.

Derrick White replacing Kawhi when we already have Steph, Jrue, Booker, Edwards , and Haliburton at guard? Ntm Bron can also run the point if need be.

That’s the wrong move for Team USA although they should still win the gold with the current roster

But we should’ve picked up a C or a PF instead of White - Myles Turner, Jarrett Allen, Jaren Jackson Jr,, Jerami Grant, Zion, Aaron Gordon, or Paolo Banchero all would’ve been way better options than White imo

Last edited:
Paolo would of been a nice addition. Least talked about #1 pick in recent memory. And he actually has lived up to his hype as well

Derrick White replacing Kawhi when we already have Steph, Jrue, Booker, Edwards , and Haliburton at guard? Ntm Bron can also run the point if need be.

That’s the wrong move for Team USA.

Should’ve picked up a C or a F - Myles Turner, Jaren Jackson Jr,, Jerami Grant, Zion, Aaron Gordon, Paolo Banchero, or Siakam all would’ve been way better options than White imo
JJJ doesn’t rebound. grant doesn’t either. Siakam not eem American. Myles would have been cool be but he wouldn’t have played.

We got bigs like KD, Bron, and Tatum. We’ll be fine.

Paolo is a mix of Carmelo and Lebron to me. Not young Lebron but like 2018 lebron. Athletic and can play bully ball and great in transition, but he also is skilled and has a bag. Like the best parts of Ben Simmons and Tatum.

JJJ doesn’t rebound. grant doesn’t either. Siakam not eem American. Myles would have been cool be but he wouldn’t have played.

We got bigs like KD, Bron, and Tatum. We’ll be fine.
I’m sure we will. But you know I like my bigs.

White ain’t gonna play much either

Paolo would be a better fit for Team USA than White imo

Really just need to have Bron or Tatum run point and surround with shooters. Easy.
I just think the squad is too small. I didn't like what I saw from last year's squad playing small ball and giving up way too many second and third chance opportunities.

I agree. We only have one true center on the roster and we know dem European squads got all kinds of 7-foot Sasquatch size Bigs

IMG_8186.jpeg

We all know AD and Bam are true power forwards, they’re going to have to play physical in the Olympics.

Winning Gold is not going to be a given.
So do they take another team picture now? Or superimpose like they did with the original dream team picture with latenner and drexler?

I just think the squad is too small. I didn't like what I saw from last year's squad playing small ball and giving up way too many second and third chance opportunities.
I think folks will see what you and I are talking about once Team USA plays the bigger European teams in the semis and final

Kawhi knees are cooked. Dust. He gotta get that Lonzo surgery and get some plasma cartlidge or something.

Birch replaces Edey, who went to play in SL instead.

They got size, speed, shooting, and athleticism. Props to team Canada for putting Olynyk on the squad.

I expect the Canadians to make the semis and possibly even the gold medal game. I wish Edey would’ve played because he would’ve made them way more formidable

Back
Top Bottom