The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I just think the squad is too small. I didn't like what I saw from last year's squad playing small ball and giving up way too many second and third chance opportunities.
Dont think size is really ever gonna be an issue with this team. Bron/Tatum/KD are all huge on the wing. Ant and Jrue can play bigger than they are. And then you have Embiid and AD. Bam was the starting big in the last Olympics and now he’s 3rd string.

Dont think size is really ever gonna be an issue with this team. Bron/Tatum/KD are all huge on the wing. Ant and Jrue can play bigger than they are. And then you have Embiid and AD. Bam was the starting big in the last Olympics and now he’s 3rd string.
KD played a lot of 5 last time. We are going to be alright.

B Roy was a whole beast, damn he was it.

Roy turned two seasons into Paul Bunyan status without having a dope shoe. That’s crazy

And EYE

i-love-it-jeezy.gif

I just think the squad is too small. I didn't like what I saw from last year's squad playing small ball and giving up way too many second and third chance opportunities.
I love Jaren & Kal but they’re awful rebounders for their position.

Jo/AD/Bam & Bron/Tatum/KD at the 4-5 is a massive upgrade in that aspect.

All 40 minutes there will be plus rebounders on the frontline.

I definitely agree with all those points

Team USA should still take the Gold. There is enough size but you can’t have too much size either

Team USA still could’ve done better than White because we already have 5 more than capable guards on the roster.

Bigger is always better, but folks don’t take that the wrong way 😂

If I were coach this my starting lineup

Bron the floor general
KD the shooter
AD the all purpose forward
Bam the all purpose forward
Embiid the post presence with the occasional three

Then sub all of em for the small ball lineup of death

Jrue the lock down defender
Steph the Chef
Booker the Splash Bro
Edwards the Power Guard