The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Twitter Fingers
sabu (1).png

Em is closer to white Busta or Twista than Kendrick, and both of those are still very generous to Em, IMO.

Then again, I haven't really listened to anything he's released since his 2nd album when I was like 16 (over 20 years ago), but I don't think his lyrics then could be much more different from Kendrick.

Last edited:
Em is closer to white Busta or Twista than Kendrick, and both of those are still very generous to Em, IMO.

Then again, I haven't really listened to anything he's released since his 2nd album when I was like 16 (over 20 years ago), but I don't think his lyrics then could be much more different from Kendrick.
Dude it is really just meant to be a light hearted joke

One that seemingly really irks some Kendrick fans though :lol:

Not really a serious in depth comparison

Dude it is really just meant to be a light hearted joke

One that seemingly really irks some Kendrick fans though :lol:

Not really a serious in depth comparison

No feelings were hurt during the replying of that post.

I just recently listened to "Kill You" from that 2nd Em album recently and just thought "WTF was I thinking?" and that my Mom wasn't totally wrong about the music I was listening to as a teenager. Maybe more enjoyable if you don't speak English and just enjoy the music and the flow. I would almost argue that Eminem's lyrical content isn't any more redeemable than Sexxy Red and the like.

Back to NBA:
I feel like Gil's bad takes go up a notch when McCants isn't there. Or maybe they just sound worse when they aren't next to McCant's

Back to NBA:
I feel like Gil's bad takes go up a notch when McCants isn't there. Or maybe they just sound worse when they aren't next to McCant's

That's crazy Brandon Jennings and Gilbert don't know what a rim protector is. Brandon said he views Lebron as a rim protector cuz he gets chase downs.

Hakeem
Duncan
AD
Wemby

Those are rim protectors. Lebron, KD they can block a shot but you can't ask them to be your last line of defense 48 mins/82 games.

No feelings were hurt during the replying of that post.

I just recently listened to "Kill You" from that 2nd Em album recently and just thought "WTF was I thinking?" and that my Mom wasn't totally wrong about the music I was listening to as a teenager. Maybe more enjoyable if you don't speak English and just enjoy the music and the flow. I would almost argue that Eminem's lyrical content isn't any more redeemable than Sexxy Red and the like.

Back to NBA:
I wasn't referring to you

And it seems like you are taking a joke a little too seriously given your responses

That's crazy Brandon Jennings and Gilbert don't know what a rim protector is. Brandon said he views Lebron as a rim protector cuz he gets chase downs.

Hakeem
Duncan
AD
Wemby

Those are rim protectors. Lebron, KD they can block a shot but you can't ask them to be your last line of defense 48 mins/82 games.

I suppose it's the nature of this type of discussion, especially if you're trying to win an argument instead of having a discussion, but they get really hung up on literal meanings of words and give up on servicing the actual discussion a lot of times.

I wasn't referring to you

And it seems like you are taking a joke a little too seriously given your responses

Just a late night and I'm bored at work and overthinking things, I suppose. Night shift brain fog.

Back
Top Bottom