The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Brunson is WILDING

Someone check his dad's account for a 112m deposit if he signs that first offer
Rick Brunson pulling up to MSG next week

ezgif-4-f09de930b8.gif

its not like brunson is making peanuts on this deal.... hes still making good money... did he leave money on the table absolutely but hes doing it for the sake of the team and building around him...the knicks are not like the celtics who are established and have their team already and just have to pay guys... the knicks are not there yet and are still trying to build their team around brunson...I'm sure he will recoup that money somehow through endorsements... the city loves jalen

its not like brunson is making peanuts on this deal.... hes still making good money... did he leave money on the table absolutely but hes doing it for the sake of the team and building around him...the knicks are not like the celtics who are established and have their team already and just have to pay guys... the knicks are not there yet and are still trying to build their team around brunson...I'm sure he will recoup that money somehow through endorsements... the city loves jalen
Would your stance change if an injury happened to occur? (knocks on wood)

Yeah playing the 14th most minutes per game is asking a lot.

Come on bro don’t play dumb. Thibs practices are legendary. go ask Derrick rose.

You can say rose played way more above the rim (and that’s true) but jb puts a lot of stress/force on his body with his stop/start movements. To act like thibs overplaying his stars to the point of elevated injury concerns isn’t a real thing is laughable.

He couldn’t even get all star votes. He could have all those things that are supposed to come with NY and $113M more than what he signed for.

I’m sure ballinsam23 ballinsam23 is going to tell us about the connections or something.

Endorsements? Fans couldn't even get him as an all star starter 😂

Come on bro don’t play dumb. Thibs practices are legendary. go ask Derrick rose.

There are literal first hand accounts from Hart & DiVincenzo about how the practices are actually nothing how the media portrays :lol:

May play extended minutes in a game but they're only doing walkthrough & film the next day to recover. It's not 2011 anymore.

Yeah, can’t rock with Chuck on this one.

He’s not mad for the fans; he’s mad he’s losing his cushy job that he’s handsomely paid to half-*** most of the time.
And not to mention, much like many old head dudes they are just upset they were born in the wrong year.

If he were born in 2004, he would be all about the money as well.

We gotta stop acting like money isn't the most important thing man.

Back
Top Bottom