The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

There are literal first hand accounts from Hart & DiVincenzo about how the practices are actually nothing how the media portrays :lol:

May play extended minutes in a game but they're only doing walkthrough & film the next day to recover. It's not 2011 anymore.

I disagree but fine take the practices out.

Thibs is still going to play him 40 minutes a game and keep him in the game when they up by 20 in the 4th with 5 minutes left. Small guards don’t last forever. **** we all saw what happened to Isaiah Thomas too.

I hope he makes it to the 3rd year, opts out and then signs for the super max with the new salary cap, but it’s extremely risky because if he’s not on the same level in 3-4 years or if he’s injured, the Knicks aren’t going to willingly give him a super max.

I was watching NFL hard knocks with the NY Giants today.

GM Joe Schoen said Saquon should take less money because in the long run, his name would be placed in the MetLife Stadium wall of fame :lol: :lol:

These GMs and sports owners really could care less about these guys
I would have smacked the fire out the GM. Telling an injury prone player at a position with the shortest shelf life in a league that doesn’t fully guarantee contracts.

Thats gotta be racist.

I think it’s hilarious that the Knicks fans are acting like thibs minutes aren’t a real thing

Half their team was playing on fumes by the time the 2nd round rolled around.

NBA Unpopular Opinion: 98% of players that cover up their mouths because they don't want the fans at home to read their lips aren't worthy enough to cover their mouths.

Darius Garland had the nerve to do that while having a convo with Damn George Niang.
Add: Emoni Bates and Anthony black to the list

Brunson takes less, to save a billionaire that inherited his empire money

And sets the stage for his behavior to be used against other players, many of which are his his friends

This nastier work than a NYC sidewalk

That Vegas Sphere ain’t gone pay for itself!

Rick Brunson should be calling his son a big dummy like Fred Sanford

Knicks would've won the chip with or without a paycut.

This just solidifies more chips

Steph was wrong, the Warriors arent the last dynasty :pimp:

What's the minimum salary going to be between 2035-2042? Asking for Jalen Brunson's financial manager. He better be getting the Udonis Haslem treatment. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom