The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Genes. Melo is not an athlete per se. But he was 6’8 and could move for real. Heavy emphasis on skill work and feel for the game. Y’all think I be trolling, but Baltimore hooping **** comes from playing 50, and getting buckets, you gotta be dumb creative in these environments. Breeds scorers mentality…at every level (Melo, Rudy, Will etc).

Kiyan is the same type of athlete that Melo is. An average one (but with size and skill….that ups it).

Funny as ****, because while posting in this thread, my homeboy said he just seen Kiyan at the airport some days ago, and he’s 6’7 now lol

Melo had elite quickness and Strength too. Kiyan reminds me of Brandon Ingram. Boys crafty and can get to their spot. Same body type. Probably gone be 6’6” 6’7”-ish and weigh like 190lbs.

BI ain’t super athletic but he still does damage

Kiyan and Alijah are both first round talents. I emphasize talent because you never know. Gilberts kid just had another growth spurt and is about 6'7 and a half now according to his dad. He's probably a future lottery pick

He just has to devlop his body these next 2 years which he will. Thats a good problem to have. He's gonna be a Jordan Poole type of player. First round talent for sure

if by "develop his body" you mean grow to 6-8 id agree.

Jordan Poole was quicker and profiled as a PG in HS.
imo he needs to become a good passer, and better defender so he has an NBA role if being a lead scorer doesn't workout

I’d tear Angel Reese up fam. Word is bond
1721148029893.jpeg

Genes. Melo is not an athlete per se. But he was 6’8 and could move for real. Heavy emphasis on skill work and feel for the game. Y’all think I be trolling, but Baltimore hooping **** comes from playing 50, and getting buckets, you gotta be dumb creative in these environments. Breeds scorers mentality…at every level (Melo, Rudy, Will etc).

Kiyan is the same type of athlete that Melo is. An average one (but with size and skill….that ups it).

Funny as ****, because while posting in this thread, my homeboy said he just seen Kiyan at the airport some days ago, and he’s 6’7 now lol

You're completely right. But man I hate playin 50 :lol:
Weirdest game for somebody who grew up playing 21. We'll have to get together one of these days so you can run me off the court :lol:

he's going to need to grow to 6'8 and get that melo weight/stregth

but from looking at him
his frame seems is narrower, and doesn't look like he's getting a lot of separation.

if he's a 6'5 no pass scorer, who isn't a great athlete.
that to me profile as a great college guy but no role in the NBA.

Melo Mama genes going to hit :lol:. Not too far off physically. He going to get stronger. We don’t know bout them LaLa genes :lol:

IMG_8454.jpeg

IMG_8457.jpeg

if by "develop his body" you mean grow to 6-8 id agree.

Jordan Poole was quicker and profiled as a PG in HS.
imo he needs to become a good passer, and better defender so he has an NBA role if being a lead scorer doesn't workout
No I mean just get stronger. He's the same height as Poole now. He projects as a scorer/playmaker right now. At his age he's right where D.lo and and Poole were physically look at the old youtube tapes. I agree though its no guarantees but he's top 30 and will be top 20 by graduation. He just dropped a 40 piece at Peach Jam. That's the biggest AAU tourney of the summer.

So her mom didn’t get kicked out a mansion and cut off financially?

That was messy indeed. You right about that one.

But her Mom making bogus claims that Kobe said he’d take care of her forever, and her of her to view her duties as a grandma as a job thus asking for back pay etc was/is just hilarious.

Overall it’s a sad situation.

Now we know why they would that 2000 title ring. Joe Bryant was sick.

You're completely right. But man I hate playin 50 :lol:
Weirdest game for somebody who grew up playing 21. We'll have to get together one of these days so you can run me off the court :lol:

You know! Def dawg. One of the best warmup games to me.

****** used to call “FAMILY” and make 2-3 dudes have to guard you once you broke ice :lol:

You going to be a bucket after that for sure!

Bronny really needs to improve in a lot of things and even if he puts the work . Maybe it still wont be enough. I didnt think he would be this bad at shooting.

Hes gonna have to really lift and get his weight up while also learning how to dribble and shoot. Hes closer to GP2 than Dort and them but without GP2’s physical gifts. He has the skill set of a 4 man at 6’2.

They played the Josh Giddey , Tony Allen defense on him.

Yo Nike stay having sophomore slumps with they signature shoes smh. Not even just Nike. Lamelo and Puma hasnt had a good shoe since his first, and those leaked ant man 2's look buns too.

not saying you but people grossly underestimate how good g league players. Like my guy Keaton Wallace is 25 just now getting a 2 way he’s shot 40% from 3 throughout his G league career

Really I want to know QU!K QU!K thoughts. Maybe he thinks it’s personal between him and I but he was naming random guys bronny was better than.
I honestly haven’t been keeping up with Bronny and Summer League.

I’ll repeat what I said before though, every roster got bums. Dudes who never see the floor outside garbage time. Not saying Bronny will make the Lakers roster, but most teams have 1-2 of these players. Bronny could be one of them and no one would notice if he wasn’t Bronny.

Back
Top Bottom