The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bucks may have been a forgotten team this offseason but they should still be there under contention.
Dame, Trent, Middleton, Giannis, the Lopez as the starters with Wright, Prince and Bobby off the bench. That's a solid 8 man rotation.

I don't know much about Beauchamp, Andre Jackson or AJ to be honest and Pat Cunningham is likely an end of the rotation player at this point.

The three major concerns are health, having a backup Center (since Lopez is 36), and of course Doc Rivers.

It will also be interesting to see if Dame from last year was just an off year, or is this the Dame we will see moving forward.

Right now, Boston, Bucks, Philly, and Knicks are the contenders on the east and everyone else is a tier below them.

Bucks may have been a forgotten team this offseason but they should still be there under contention.
Dame, Trent, Middleton, Giannis, the Lopez as the starters with Wright, Prince and Bobby off the bench. That's a solid 8 man rotation.

I don't know much about Beauchamp, Andre Jackson or AJ to be honest and Pat Cunningham is likely an end of the rotation player at this point.

The three major concerns are health, having a backup Center (since Lopez is 36), and of course Doc Rivers.

It will also be interesting to see if Dame from last year was just an off year, or is this the Dame we will see moving forward.

Right now, Boston, Bucks, Philly, and Knicks are the contenders on the east and everyone else is a tier below them.
Doc gonna be blaming the concessions vendors for costing them games by January

I think the Pacers will be strong in the regular season again. But I don’t consider them a “contender”.

I think the Pacers will be strong in the regular season again. But I don’t consider them a “contender”.

Agreed. I think they're missing a true superstar. Kind of what Toronto was before Kawhi. I'd put the Pacers, Orlando and Cavs on the same tier.

1721179432234.png

Back
Top Bottom